Amazon India lightning deals

Deal of the day: Cosmic Byte GS410 Wired Over-Ear Headphones with mic and for PS5, PS4, Xbox One, Laptop, PC, iPhone and Android Phones (Black/Green) https://amzn.eu/d/i3z6E0M

559/- plus whatever you can get with cards on minimum purchase set.

4500 off on Series S on Amazon.
Screenshot 2023-01-26 at 8.01.15 PM.png

I have had this monitor on my wish list for such a long time. But unfortunately, no deal was offered on this model for a long time.
On 4th May it was sold for 21749 after SBI CC discount. I asked an acquaintance who confirmed he's purchased it, only to later say order was cancelled due to CC limit exceeding or whatever. Since then I'm keeping an eye, never went down anywhere near that low.

"Any media" includes mkv files ?
Its a great second console. Mostly because of game pass but also because it can run KODI and read any media off an external drive.

Even the Xbox one X is a superb media player. You even get a HDMI IN in the console which is great for connecting your set top box.

It plays MKV files even the ones encoded in h.265 and Dolby 5.1 format too.

Only gripe of the xbox is the default media player itself. Fast forward and reverse is such a pain. And so is scene selection. The controls of default media player of PS4 is much more intuitive.

Back