Amazon India lightning deals

Thank you all for filling last two page with AMAZING AMAZON deals. Still wondering whether this behavior is due to social design or environmental impact.

Ha.

Screen Shot 2023-08-25 at 10.06.00 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-08-25 at 10.06.24 AM.png

There's also 12 month no cost emi for Sony cameras and lenses:

AmazonBasics 3-Feet High-Speed HDMI 2.0 Cable, Pack of 3 (Black)

Rs.154.

Fyi, this is different from the other version which went on sale for 109 for a pack of 1 in recent freedom sale & seems to be of higher quality than this version. A particular review of this version mention:
1693210842424.png

I can confirm that above does not happen with the costlier version & the same thing used to happen with my older local hdmi cable. Basically what happens in this issue is that whenever there is a voltage regulation by ups(aka the clicking sound) the monitor(in my case a LED TV connected via hdmi to pc) goes blank for a second then comes back to normal display. It is quite annoying while watching a movie/video as in my locality there is often voltage fluctuation resulting in ups adjusting the voltage to pc. Now using the below version this issue does not happen anymore.

Last edited:
Fyi, this is different from the other version which went on sale for 109 for a pack of 1 in recent freedom sale & seems to be of higher quality than this version. A particular review of this version mention:
View attachment 176767

I can confirm that above does not happen with the costlier version & the same thing used to happen with my older local hdmi cable. Basically what happens in this issue is that whenever there is a voltage regulation by ups(aka the clicking sound) the monitor(in my case a LED TV connected via hdmi to pc) goes blank for a second then comes back to normal display. It is quite annoying while watching a movie/video as in my locality there is often voltage fluctuation resulting in ups adjusting the voltage to pc. Now using the below version this issue does not happen anymore.
True. I had the same blank out problem with the cheaper cable. Issue was sorted after I switched to a bluerigger. It was very annoying when monitor blanks out when I'm healing a dungeon. Avoid the cheaper version

View attachment 176767

I had this same exact issue after purchasing a monitor from TE..
Monitor use to flicker/turn-off for a second when any power buttons/fan regular were turn on/off. (tested monitor in other rooms it was fine)
Made electrician check entire room sockets etc. but no issue find.

Finally, changed the HDMI cable with an Amazon Basic HDMI Cable and till that monitor issue is gone.

Back