Amazon India lightning deals

Amazon basics 256GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive @ Rs. 1199

1728748477859.png

Anybody got this? No reviews anywhere so far, Worth it or heats too much? Might be harmful to the ssd
I got this in Aug for 889.00 for a project, working well so far. It gets warm when in continuous use, but nothing scary.
The build quality is cheap but seems to work fine. Now there are many options under 1K but they weren't there when I purchased it.
For 499/- I feel it's a good deal, if you can spend around 1K, there are better options.

Amazonbasics' quality has gone down significantly in recent months, but you can still get some good deals if you know what to buy and what to avoid.
Unfortunately most of their "made in India" products are landfill quality, and some of their made in China electronics is also bad...
But I have gotten some good electronics products that have served really well... few things are still very good deal and I regularly buy, Alkaline batteries, coin cells, HDMI, Audio connector and USB cables.
I have bought some USB Thumb Drives and SD cards and using them for more than a year, they are working fine so far.
Although some of their products have deteriorated in terms of quality in recent times, my overall my experience with Amazonbasics is still largely positive so I still take chances with this brand.

Back