AMD 6000 series graphics cards

Good to see a real comment rather wccftech link :D I am interested to see if there will be reduction in 6700 XT price then I might go with Red team.
Yeah Brother but the GPU prices, especially AMD have cone down a lot. Lowest I saw for 6950XT was 70k. Maybe flash sale to clear stock.

Yeah Brother but the GPU prices, especially AMD have cone down a lot. Lowest I saw for 6950XT was 70k. Maybe flash sale to clear stock.
I am not tracking absolute high end series for either of the companies but a mid range, thought the previous allotted budget of 15k have risen to 25k now. Hoping to see any good card new/used in the budget that can power 4k display with occasional gaming (Gaming got a hit as life take priority, I think thats the case for almost every old member here)

I am not tracking absolute high end series for either of the companies but a mid range, thought the previous allotted budget of 15k have risen to 25k now. Hoping to see any good card new/used in the budget that can power 4k display with occasional gaming (Gaming got a hit as life take priority, I think thats the case for almost every old member here)
Kartik, why not go for a used 3070, for that price range.

Yeah but extra Vram helps in 6700 XT but its slightly below 3070 so if both are at same price then I will go for 3070 else 6700 xt
How much are the local prices for the two right now? Standard models. Not top tier "Suprim" like variant.

What is the go to brand for AMD GPUs in India? There exists Sapphire, Powercolor, Asus, Gigabyte, Asrock. Considering all factors such as build quality and overall after sale services, honouring warranty etc.

What is the go to brand for AMD GPUs in India? There exists Sapphire, Powercolor, Asus, Gigabyte, Asrock. Considering all factors such as build quality and overall after sale services, honouring warranty etc.
Gigabyte I would say. ASUS then. Sapphire now have no service center so can't comment on the same!

that's for 2nd had market. asrock 6700XT can go as low as 20K. I was offered 3070 FE 25k.
So we can expect a good model in 21~22k range with 2 years warranty
I would choose Asus then Gigabyte, skip Sapphire due to warranty issues that might happen after some days

Gigabyte I would say. ASUS then. Sapphire now have no service center so can't comment on the same!
i have a sapphire 6700 10gb, bought from flipkart @20.8k.
they have changed their importer from acro to ark.
ark infotech is suposed to do the rma.(confirmed by cooler master rep)
they are based in delhi.

when asked about the warranty from flipkart support ,they said that the consumer may contact them and they will help them with it.(are they going to act like a middleman between consumer and ark?)
whatever the case maybe, its very confusing and we probably wont know the quality of swrvice provide, until someone rmas their card.

Also currently 6700xt can be had for 25/27k in flipkart (barring card discount)..
atleast i saw one selling for 25/27k(dont remember correctly) a couple of days ago.

Back