CPU/Mobo AMD Bulldozer Discussion Thread

chiragsthakur

Skilled
Apr 20, 2011
Mumbai
I will be a dead man if his last comment was true :mad: He says only 990/970 will support FX proccessors..... Moreover, I checked Gigabyte website again and was amazed to see that they have withdrawn the list of FX Cpu's from CPU support list... If its going to be so, then Gigabyte has to replace the boards which were sold as AM3+ :mad:
sumonpathak said:

chiragsthakur

Skilled
Apr 20, 2011
Mumbai
He said, may not support FX processors (even said may support), but my mindset is a lot negative than positive ;) and moreover Gigabyte has withdrawn the FX from support list. You remember I had PMed you when it was officially displayed :)

sumonpathak said:
oye he didn't say they will be incompatible...but power management features maybe unavailable:p

ReVo_007

#techie
ex-Mod
Apr 28, 2010
Kolkata
the BULL has DOZED off !! :p really waited for this alot but ultimately went with sandy gen2 . Even then they said they will release in July :p but thank god I didnt wait .

darksmart

Disciple
Feb 20, 2010
BD performance looks good on papers.Thats why eager to see the real world performance..Lets see if AMD is able to compete with great intel with great cpu line up in performance also??Still hope that it will be realeased on 19 sept..But lets see..

mavihs

Adept
Jun 12, 2008
Delhi
darksmart said:
BD performance looks good on papers.Thats why eager to see the real world performance..Lets see if AMD is able to compete with great intel with great cpu line up in performance also??Still hope that it will be realeased on 19 sept..But lets see..

its pushed to mid Oct!!!! :( :X