CPU/Mobo AMD Bulldozer Discussion Thread

^^ I hope they stay on their word this time atleast... AMD would be in total mess if the launch is delayed further, coz they dont have any idea how SB-E are going to perform.

Its not a bad news, just that we have more options between dual core i3's and quad core SB. I just pray now the six core Zambezi at $155 is not a power guzzler, or SB it is for me.

For the price, BD's seems to be inferior to SB's in terms of per core performance but would definitely be head to head in rest of the aspects. Not bad at that price point.

On August 31, an AMD FX processor achieved a Guiness World Record with a frequency of 8.429GHz, a stunning result for a modern, multi-core processor. The record was achieved with several days of preparation and an amazing and inspired run in front of world renowned technology press in Austin, Texas.

mrcool63 said:
iml3g3nd said:
dreamCatcher said:
On August 31, an AMD FX processor achieved a Guiness World Record with a frequency of 8.429GHz, a stunning result for a modern, multi-core processor. The record was achieved with several days of preparation and an amazing and inspired run in front of world renowned technology press in Austin, Texas.

That's really Great and impressive achievement :)

Back