CPU/Mobo AMD drops processor prices by 47%!!

ast week i went to prime...and the guy over table told x2 still not here yet.......also i asked in comp selection i said b4 here...he told not having 3800+......but having 4200+ and was trying to stick that to mefor 19k.......
i think atlest this ppl shd grow up little bit...they trying to take full advantage of customer in looting them

dd blue eyes had mention here 8.5kfor x2....so think how much profit prime is trying to make on a sale .....

AFAIK the 380+ can be had for 8k in hyderabad after a bit of bargaining.The guy at parklane quoted 8.2k to me so there is a chance of getting it lower by bargaining...

kumar can u confirm with your vendor whether there will b more proccy coming......of 939type...becoz i heard that now amd will start forcing am2 and will delay 939 shipments stuff.........

i m waitin for price to fall below 7.5k(as i bought my 3000+ for 7.7k) so willing to spend less than that......

magnet said:
kumar can u confirm with your vendor whether there will b more proccy coming......of 939type...becoz i heard that now amd will start forcing am2 and will delay 939 shipments stuff.........

i m waitin for price to fall below 7.5k(as i bought my 3000+ for 7.7k) so willing to spend less than that......
makes sense for x2 only if u have DDR and a 939 mobo IMO, else with C2D at 12~13K (E6400) its a no brainer

vandal said:
makes sense for x2 only if u have DDR and a 939 mobo IMO, else with C2D at 12~13K (E6400) its a no brainer
vandal i asked abt 939 only.......somone told me...now onwards only am2 stuff goin to come(and 939 processer wont).......... frm amd side.......so shd i buy the 939 processer now.....i have that much brain that if i m changing board ill go for c2d

Kumar said:
^well..I asked him about the arrival time of AM2 and he said he didn't know when they will be available...
Where did ya ask?..Obel and Swetha dont even know what AM2 is :| theirs being the biggest showrooms here.

Mumbai dealers are acting like bhai's :)...extorting so much frm customers

A8n-VM + X2 3800 is 12500(all inclusive) here in Bangalore...though going for this board doen't make any sense at all.

t3h_0n3 said:
allrite dont kill me for this but all this while you all were talking about the 3800+ 939 socket proccy or the am2 one :|

we are talking about Socket 939 proccy:)

Back