Graphic Cards Amd launches ati graphics in INDIA

after mailing them from last 2 days reminding that Iam still waiting for the mail...:bleh:....i got this reply from Mr. Rajshekhar Bhatt today....

Hi Dhananjay,

Pls stay tuned,
*** Hi Avinash- lets close this,
Thanks & regards.
Rajshekhar Bhatt

basically they care a damn about the handful of customers that we represent.....every1 else with deep pockets and willingness to buy the product will go on and buy it...

Scott Adams said:
Smart people are an undesirable market segment, says Scott Adams in Dilbert, because the smart poor will find a way to steal your product and the smart rich will buy your company and fire your ass

I guess they are looking for the stupid rich, cant blame them :p

thebanik said:
basically they care a damn about the handful of customers that we represent.....every1 else with deep pockets and willingness to buy the product will go on and buy it...

greenhorn said:
I guess they are looking for the stupid rich, cant blame them :p

TRUE !!!! VERY TRUE !!!!!.....:( :( :( :( :(

to Chris, Dave, Raj, Avinash on 02Aug08

Sir,

Tuned on from last Saturday (1 week)...on channel gmail and channel TE where some of your representative was going to post
the excuse !!!!.....

http://www.techenclave.com/graphic-cards/amd-launches-ati-graphics-in-india-114644.html
My TE ID is ragsbava...
Regards,
Dhananjay S. Patil
Nasik,Maharashtra, INDIA

reply from Raj on 04Aug08

Hi Dhanjanjay,

Will be done by tomorrow latest,

Thanks & regards.
Rajshekhar Bhatt

lets see what happens latest...(damn their latest is like weeks) :rofl:

ragsbava. Stop getting too involved in this issue. Its just a graphics card. Its not like they're holding your girlfriend to ransom.It is in AMD/Ati's own interest to price their cards competitively. If they dont, we'll vote with our wallets. In the mean time , They might feel that it is not worth lowering prices to serve the enlightened while there is a lot of money to be made in milking the ignorant. They are , after all, not a non profit company.

If they are not interested in our inputs, then why bother :)

@ greenhorn

ya man totally agree with you :)

BTW me frnd who runs a hardware shop in Nasik talked to ASUS executive for 4870...his landing cost, he is direct dealer of rashi, is 18.5K + 4%....so the bottom line here is......distributors n AMD are makin the real $$$ n +1 for KMD :cool2:

OK guys finally the long needed update is here :D

Hope it brings the much needed respite.

So here is the special pricing:

Sapphire HD 4870 512 MB DDR5 :

16000+taxes

Sapphire/Gecube/Palit HD 4850 512 MB DDR3 :

10000+taxes(Amarbir/lynx india/techshop.in)

Currently according to Aditya Infotech, there is no stock of HD 4870 512 MB DDR5 , which will be arriving very soon within a week or so when this price can be availed of.

If anyone here is genuinely interested to buy , I can PM the details of the contact person who will help in providing this deal.

Finally Thanks to Mr. Rajshekhar of AMD GPG and Mr. Sanjay Gogia of Aditya Infotech for providing this deal for TE members . Cheers :)

yes All India prices as long as the right person is contacted and its a TE exclusive offer for now at least. May it will be soon for everyone in retail as well :D

Yes I dunno how many times I had to tell that , ppl will again & again point out to US Sapphire site and say its 2 yrs :p

Its 3 yrs warranty as long as the card has been distributed/imported by "Aditya Infotech"

^^ lol before at least 10 guys were crying that even at 17k it would be an awesome price nd all ! Some couldn't wait & gt through KMD I guess :)

Back