FS: Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900x Sealed Pack

They asked the same for mine - a Feb 2021 purchased 3600XT for which I requested RMA in July. They asked for the bill, cpu cooler and ofc the CPU itself. I got a sealed 3600XT as replacement
The name of the one raising the invoice need not be the same as the one claiming the warranty btw.
See 3rd point in attached "packaging instructions" screenshot for proof

Btw when did you apply for RMA, and was your request also handled by Inspirisys? Maybe they changed policies after you got yours done, or maybe it varies between different RMA partners

InspiriSYS (Formerly Accel Frontline) is the ONLY authorized RMA agent for AMD in India.
They hae warehouse in Bengaluru.

1.They do not ask for invoice.
2.They want Heatsink + Fan for RMA.

I got my 2700x RMAed last week.You can ask about any details.

InspiriSYS (Formerly Accel Frontline) is the ONLY authorized RMA agent for AMD in India.
They hae warehouse in Bengaluru.

1.They do not ask for invoice.
2.They want Heatsink + Fan for RMA.

I got my 2700x RMAed last week.You can ask about any details.
That's interesting. If it matters, I went to a center located in Mumbai for my RMA and didn't ship it out to them. I was explicitly asked to bring along bill as proof of purchase, but for shipping it to them they do not ask for it - at least no such instruction was mentioned in the email.

They asked the same for mine - a Feb 2021 purchased 3600XT for which I requested RMA in July. They asked for the bill, cpu cooler and ofc the CPU itself. I got a sealed 3600XT as replacement
The name of the one raising the invoice need not be the same as the one claiming the warranty btw.

Btw when did you apply for RMA, and was your request also handled by Inspirisys? Maybe they changed policies after you got yours done, or maybe it varies between different RMA partners
did you got it the replacement immediately ?

I also did rma around july...they had sent mail that to bring fan along with cpu but no bill was asked as rma was already approved via amd site....they just checked the cpu on the spot for any issue before processing further.

Here you go.
20210920_002527.jpg

Back