American Express Gift Card Query

either you contact your source or american express cc or try some more shops.
As for PSN in india it only accepts credit card and no other cards as per my knowledge and debit card of icici banks only.
Why dont you try on ebay.com there are some international sites which ships in india.

I tried on US PSN which showed me option for American Express Cards. But it failed due to AVS. PayPal won't work also due to this on ebay.com. :|

It looks like the only hope is to somehow get a address attached to the card.

I tried on US PSN which showed me option for American Express Cards. But it failed due to AVS. PayPal won't work also due to this on ebay.com. :|

It looks like the only hope is to somehow get a address attached to the card.
psn india gives AVS error when it dosent recognize or support a card even if it has a valid address.
dont have any idea about us.

Yes AVS is an important thing.Moreover your card should or may bear an address thats why i asked you contact your source or refer here AMERICAN EXPRESS GIFT CARDS - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

psn india gives AVS error when it dosent recognize or support a card even if it has a valid address.
dont have any idea about us.

Yes AVS is an important thing.Moreover your card should or may bear an address thats why i asked you contact your source or refer here AMERICAN EXPRESS GIFT CARDS - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Already combed through that FAQ. Contacting source is also a option but I have asked one of my colleagues to get their relative's US address and we will call customer care and update that. Once done, we should be able to use this on Amazon.com/Ebay.com.

It threw normal transaction error when trying to use on PSN. But I checked on AmEx site to check balance and it showed transaction of 1$ for AVS. CC Rep. said that he has reverted it now. :)

Back