An Unusual Problem

iyengar said:
when i was like 14 or 16 dont remember exactly but i did the same to my next door cause his daughter cheated on me...
I was thinking of some kid trying to make some extra pocket money.

Why dont you hang the milk pocket yourself and electrocute the thing with high voltage. As soon as you hear the scream,you can rush out see actually who it was.This is highly low tech stuff.

Do remember to connect the thing with 220 Volts with MCB connection.Otherwise you may risk killing the person.

Let us know with pics posted here electrocuted who it was.

^^yeah right. That is such a brilliant idea. I cant wait till the police comes and beats my ass for a stunt like that.

In any case, I will wait for one more time. Next time is the nukes.

SharekhaN said:
I was about to post on that. No problem for the last two days. I am just holding out again. If it happens again, I will borrow a web-cam and start my surveillance.
Hmm.. your problem is more grave than it seems. Seems like your milk-stealing conman has hacked your internet connection too and knows that you have been advised on TE to put a webcam. So, he has not been bothering you for the past 2-3 days. Beware Sharekhan! You have been warned! :p

SharekhaN said:
I was about to post on that. No problem for the last two days. I am just holding out again. If it happens again, I will borrow a web-cam and start my surveillance.
This mean culprit is in TE and had read this thread...

it happened again 2 days ago. who ever dd it , even made sure that they pour the milk thru the grill inside so that its a good mess. And its a person for sure, that is from how they bite off the packet of milk. Its not a dog or anything.

Lets see, I am on a hunt for a webcam temporarily. Anyone in mumbai near mulund who can loan me one, let me know.

^Meh, just stay awake from the time the milkman drops the packet and listen to any footsteps. As simple as it gets.

Get a big dog and post this note on your door - Trespassers will be shot, survivors will wish they had been shot.

Or - Trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again.

BEST, buy tetra pack, it lasts for one month, you stay in mulund then get it from R MALL, home delivery is free, i stay in thane, i do the same thing, one entire 12 pack tetra pack Box lasts for 15 days for a family of 4.

^^ Yeah it is plus it has those added preservatives to ensure it is not spoilt for prolonged period. Tetra pack is not recommended and is not a solution to the issue.

Back