An Unusual Problem

SharekhaN said:
it happened again 2 days ago. who ever dd it , even made sure that they pour the milk thru the grill inside so that its a good mess. And its a person for sure, that is from how they bite off the packet of milk. Its not a dog or anything.
Lets see, I am on a hunt for a webcam temporarily. Anyone in mumbai near mulund who can loan me one, let me know.
Personally, I would have preferred to wait up for the bugger to show up and rip off his balls w/ a large garden scissor.

malhotraraul said:
BEST, buy tetra pack, it lasts for one month, you stay in mulund then get it from R MALL, home delivery is free, i stay in thane, i do the same thing, one entire 12 pack tetra pack Box lasts for 15 days for a family of 4.
Can anyone post a pic of these ?

And the price.

Sandy said:
its 14Rs for 500ml.
Which brand is this ?

Nandini works out to Rs.18 for full fat and Rs.19 for semi-skimmed (after the recent price hike).

^ I tried googling "store milk for 15 days" i had a different world in that search altogether sorry bro not now,, evening i will go to nandini parlor and get the info

eBro

Oh and btw Nadhini in Karnataka = Milma in Kerala = Aavin in Tamilnadu = Verka in Punjab and so forth. :p

Just that they have a common logo for their respective milk marketing federations.

iyengar said:
^ I tried googling "store milk for 15 days" i had a different world in that search altogether sorry bro not now,, evening i will go to nandini parlor and get the info

eBro
Hahahahahaha I googled too and found out... wish I could rep you for this! :D

So bad the OP is not trying my electric idea. Boy you robbed us of some real fun there.

Anyways Reps for the Google search idea too.

Never knew people even had these kind of problems too.No good solution there though.hah!

Back to Op problem. If you cannot handle electricity how about adding some poison via syringe in the milk pocket. If poisons are not your thing get chloroform .When he collapse you will know who it was.Also if you fear police then you can always claim ignorance on the milk contents. OR Anything.

If he collapse please now atleast snap his pictures and post here :)

@OP

As you live in apartment you must be having letter box in your building alotted to you.
Give one key to your milkman & ask him to keep milk bags in letter box & lock it.

later you can unlock & take your milk

Isn't it simple ?

Desecrator said:
Oh and btw Nadhini in Karnataka = Milma in Kerala = Aavin in Tamilnadu = Verka in Punjab and so forth. :p

Just that they have a common logo for their respective milk marketing federations.
Interesting, any other states they work in or is that it ?

stalker said:
Nandhini/Verka/Aavin are all state run cooperatives.

The cooperative oversees a bunch of dairy farmers and markets their produce. Also, afaik, the cooperatives are run by the state governments.

Also, the common logo you are talking about is the logo for Operation Flood (also known as the White Revolution)

Operation Flood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Spot on! :)

blr_p, that should answer your query.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

LOL looks like sheru is AWOL. :p

Desecrator said:
^Isn't it expensive compared to the 12Rs packet for 500ml?
There is something called QUALITY, there is a difference between both, ofcourse if one does not want it then there are 100's of excuses, i gave a suggestion which i follow too, does not mean it has to taken literally.

blr_p said:
Can anyone post a pic of these ? And the price.
go to any nearby grocery shop & help yourself please

OMG I hope he didn't take our suggestions too hard and tried them like electrifying the Gate? or he is already behind bars? for killing the thief?

eBRo

Back