And now its Amazon India, scamming customers

Risk is everywhere, be it online or offline. Does anybody know how the packing and shipping are handled?
Most prime items are stored in amazon warehouses depending on the seller and handled by staff only. What if the item is stored and sent from the seller's place? Does the seller pack that stuff and amazon agent will pickup or seller just gives the product to the agent and agent will take to warehouse and pack?

Strange the guy seems so distraught,
Its amazon, they are professional enough and are refunding...
Imagine if it was crapkart... Tab to ye bhaisahab khoon ke aansoo har orifice se ro rahe hote.

May be deals this time were better on fk but their complaint redressalbis is next to pure crap whereas amazon deals with such instances professionally

Lucky that it was an amazon purchase.

Last edited:
Amazon is refunding what else he want? "Ghar pe aake mafi mange?"
He expects 20% more or a felicitation in public, a paramveer charkra or a padmashree!
Such a greedy customer...better run to the court.

I wished he would ordered from FKart and got scammed with snakes or soaps then he would had to run from Delhi to davakhana for his refund... Unsatisfied soul!

Last edited:
I wished he would ordered from FKart and got scammed with snakes or soaps

giphy.gif

Even I have got totally empty paper bag instead of the Intel Core i5-9400F processor. After lots of complaint calls and even discussing with Nodal Officer I have submitted CCTV proof and Unboxing video I have got refund.

Also additional 500₹ in Amazon Pay as an apology.

But frankly speaking, my stress was more valuable than those 500₹ offered.

Back in June, I ordered samsung galaxy s20 fe along with my kids diaper from amazon. Delivery boy handed me a big cartoon box. During the opening I saw cardboard was twisted on side and tape was slightly wear off. However I didn't put so much thought into this. When I opened box mobile was missing. I was like fall from roof. I call right back to delivery guy However it was unreachable. Then i contacted customer care they put me on different line. They asked me all sort of questions like what's is the weight, did you feel box was opened, what's your conversation with delivery guy, do you have unboxing video (I don't had). Then told me they will investigate and let .e know after 5 business day. OH boy how i spend 5 days. When I contacted amazon on 5th day they give me option to refund or new order. I choose new mobile (i got at 27k during some discount). So i would say amazon is still customer centric company.

Even I have got totally empty paper bag instead of the Intel Core i5-9400F processor. After lots of complaint calls and even discussing with Nodal Officer I have submitted CCTV proof and Unboxing video I have got refund.

I guess this is what the victim was pointing at.
Stress from a 52k product mismatch is not to b3 taken lightly. Kinda messed up that we are saying atleast it was not fk grievance.

Nodal officer details please, i ordered a 10.7K worth 3 suitcase set. Got 3 pieces of black cloth in a small parcel.
Amazon investigation team closed the issue mentioning correct item was delivered, no refund is possible.
I have video unboxing & CCTV proof but those dumb idiots arent ready to apply 1 bit of IQ in investigating.

Any help on the right folks whom i can email & get this resolved would be highly appreciated.

Nodal officer details please, i ordered a 10.7K worth 3 suitcase set. Got 3 pieces of black cloth in a small parcel.
Amazon investigation team closed the issue mentioning correct item was delivered, no refund is possible.
I have video unboxing & CCTV proof but those dumb idiots arent ready to apply 1 bit of IQ in investigating.

Any help on the right folks whom i can email & get this resolved would be highly appreciated.

Take it up on social media

I would also recommend raising a consumer complaint against them on Ingrams

This is not just amazon but any online retailer. In my last 10 complaints, I have had prompt resolution on 8 of them after raised in ingrams. It seems swiggy is an outlier who are beyond hope and law I guess

https://consumerhelpline.gov.in/

Www.pgportal.gov.in

I would also recommend raising a consumer complaint against them on Ingrams

This is not just amazon but any online retailer. In my last 10 complaints, I have had prompt resolution on 8 of them after raised in ingrams. It seems swiggy is an outlier who are beyond hope and law I guess

https://consumerhelpline.gov.in/

Www.pgportal.gov.in
Yep pgportal is the right route
This should be sorted within 7 days fayer the complaint.
I have been advocating complaining to pgportal since long to all over here even for smaller issues... Things should be highlighted no matter how small.

recently attitude changed, Amazon don't want you to chat/call them.. in a sense don't want to talk to you..

you will be put on long holds even for small matters like knowing the order status or refund status..

I am guessing run is over now

Placed an order of about 14 items on 29th sept.. few items to be delivered on 30th oct.. I am PRIME member...

PRIME member means nothing, it seems, now a days.

EDIT : my experience has been all BAD on orders in the last 2 months.

Edit 2: screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221012-221434.jpg
    Screenshot_20221012-221434.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Back