Android Mobile Phone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys the supposedly S3 exclusive app Flipboard is here for everyone even before S3 is launched. Waiting for other S3 apps to be leaked even before someone buys it. Hint: S Voice.
happy55.gif

Download it from here: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1644212

Cheers !
happy55.gif

Installed it yesterday... the navigation is different compared to iOS app.

Is there anything which will help me manage both my SD Card and the phone memory?

I seem to get a message indicating memory is full which I think is the internal phone memory rather than the SD Card.

Is there anything which will help me manage both my SD Card and the phone memory?

I seem to get a message indicating memory is full which I think is the internal phone memory rather than the SD Card.

I guess you are talking about the internal memory in which installed apps have been saved.

Move some of your apps from the internal memory to the external card.

Hope this helps.
happy19.gif

Use android assistant. It is pack of utilities which also contains app2sd mover.

I am yet to check out that app on iOS, is it better or worse when compared to Android version ?

It's good. In iPad, the navigation is to turn pages from right to left where as in Andriod to navigate flick to top ( bottom to top).

p.s - the iOS device i'm referring is Ipad.

I guess you are talking about the internal memory in which installed apps have been saved.

Move some of your apps from the internal memory to the external card.

Hope this helps.
happy19.gif

How can I move the applications from internal phone memory to SD card? Will this app help me do that?

Currently there is an option available which lists the applications with a check box beside them I guess the applications which have check mark beside them imply they are already moved to SD Card and the ones which are unchecked can also be moved. Am I right?

Use android assistant. It is pack of utilities which also contains app2sd mover.

Thanks bro!

How can I move the applications from internal phone memory to SD card? Will this app help me do that?

Currently there is an option available which lists the applications with a check box beside them I guess the applications which have check mark beside them imply they are already moved to SD Card and the ones which are unchecked can also be moved. Am I right?

Thanks bro!

Android assistant will help you move the apps just use the App2SD tool as told by Mr.J.
<

Anyone using free VPN clients here???
I tried OpenVPN for my rooted phone.
Feat VPN lite for non rooted ones but restrictions of one hour per day.
So suggestions for a free app welcome.

Guys I installed Go Launcher in my LG optimus net however when I try to add Color note widget on of the screens I don't seem to have the application available in the list. However when I check in all programs I do see Color note and also if I use the default launcher of LG I can add Color note. Could this problem be because I moved Color Note to SD Card?

Guys how to play gameloft games.Everytime it asks for wifi.I dont have any sd card yet.Is there any solution.

In all probability the game requires additional files to be downloaded to your device. AFAIK they will not work without an SD card to load the DATA too, unless your phone has additional in-built memory.

Guys I installed Go Launcher in my LG optimus net however when I try to add Color note widget on of the screens I don't seem to have the application available in the list. However when I check in all programs I do see Color note and also if I use the default launcher of LG I can add Color note. Could this problem be because I moved Color Note to SD Card?

Widgets do not work if they are on the SD card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back