Android Mobile Phone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should go with HTC legend or desire, google nexus is good but would not recommend that. also depends on the budget that you have.

i have rooted my htc desire, wanted to know which is the best rom to go for ? i like the htc Sense...but the problem with the stock rom is too many apps running in the background and memory mgmt sucks......what do you guys suggest ?

Also i am a noob in android and dont know what all to do after rooting, any suggestions would be welcomed

TIA

hehehe....i rooted it with Unrevoked3 and liked Leedroid 2.2f with A2SD+, trying to partition my SD using rom manager but cant ; it shows partitioning and reboots etc but in the end all of my data is still in the SD and no changes at all.....Need to partition SD to install Leedroid with A2SD+

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Should i partition before i install Leedroid or after i have installed/flashed it ?

-Guevara- said:
am i the only one who has anroid 2.2 running on hd2 here ? ;)

Any idea for how much will I get a second HD2 right now ? I would like to buy one and put froyo on it. I think it should be a cheaper option. W8 for nexus S/dual cores are killing me. So thinking HD2 as a cheaper/short-term alternative.

NoName01 said:
i have rooted my htc desire, wanted to know which is the best rom to go for ? i like the htc Sense...but the problem with the stock rom is too many apps running in the background and memory mgmt sucks......what do you guys suggest ?

Also i am a noob in android and dont know what all to do after rooting, any suggestions would be welcomed

TIA
tried Cyanogen Mod for desire ? find it in XDA forums.

Playing with themes on my SGS. Trying out Win Phone 7 styles :)

Have only done 2 screens till now.

LauncherPro Plus with Desktop visualiser and beautiful widgets. The dock has blank phone and message icons. Clicking on andy opens app drawer, swiping him opens task manager. Main screen has phone, sms, gmail and camera buttons. 2nd screen has rockplayer, music player, aldiko, gallery, internet and FM buttons. The central supes and spidey on each screen are just for show :)

Its a non-sense rom right ? i havent tried any roms other than stock desire rom and leedroid 2.2f.....i like sense, cant imagine how i would be able to use it without sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back