Ankit Phadia.. Again !

One thing we can do.

Move this thread to Internet section as that is available to public and then someone email the link to HT editor and all newspapers who cover em :p

Lord Nemesis said:

Delivering what people understands...once he starts the knowledgeable stuff no one will show their interest

I remember once i went to thadomal shahni engineering college where a school guy kyan was taking seminar on hacking......All the time he was busy about public and private key encryption to show how passwords are cracked.....
But most were least bothered(or some stuff were going bouncer)...and attractive gals were busy asking how he does and one babe even ask can u buy jewelery online on which he replied anything for u darling :rofl:

^^ Agreed that its rather difficult to hold the audiences attention on such a topic when more than half the audience has been hired for the purpose, but then making up stuff that never happened and using that as examples is rather cheap, don't you think.

In any case I would give him credit where its due, He does have good communication skills and a knack for making up stuff and duping people. He makes a great salesman and an probably a much better politician.

So Phadia's true colors are finally uncovered..
It pains to see how he dupes gullible people by his sh!tty courses and seminars alike.. :mad:

Have a look at the review of his books at Amazon, its another story.

A quote for his book, lol :
"Tell a system administrator about vulnerability in his system and he will surely start respecting you. And besides thanking you, he might even give you permission to break into his system. Wow! Isn't that what all hackers dream of?"

I guess this guy never wrote a line of code, .. all he knows is how to use Netbus or Sub7.. lol ..:bleh:
MAGNeT said:
Do u people think country which has linus torvalds (who makes OS) will employ a guy from a country who has just 2-3 books on his name to help them??
Ask any companies does they recruit guys who has taken his certificates...
Media has no business......They cant harass him now as he earn more than 15-20 lakh per month fooling people all over the country being an orator ...His age when his book was publish made him famous...
+1 for this.
Thank you Uber and Keane for those links..

IBNLive : Ankit Fadia's Blog

Widely celebrated in international media publications, Fadia is also regularly invited by BBC Radio World News, London to share the latest updates on virus outbreaks, loopholes and cyber crime trends. For his outstanding contributions in the field of computer security globally, Fadia has been honored with numerous awards namely: Indo-American Society Young Achiever Award 2005, IT Leader Award 2005, Person of The Year 2002, Limca Book of Records, Hall of Fame Award, Outstanding Young Achiever's Award, Silicon India Person of the Week, Embassy State Award, Best Speaker Award (4 occasions), Student of the Year 2002-03 and many more.

this was on his website hackingmobilephones.com

It seems he has conducted corporate courses for Google too.

he use a window based operating system and he every year buy a antivirus .

is he afraid of virus and threats

what a baby in this world of cyber world

Article - Image

Attachments

• 21_11_2009_553_002.jpg
    21_11_2009_553_002.jpg
    305.5 KB · Views: 82
Lol, this guy used to be in my school.

He is for real and he does the things he talks about, its not all talk and no show.

There was an article in the popular daily TOI front page around a year or so ago, about where he was holding a conference in Delhi and he made his way into a popular Indian Govt. Bank's system through a backdoor infront of the live audience and now the authorities were concerned since the method was revealed to all there.

All in all, this guy is for real. I used to flame him, just like most people here cause yeah he's accomplished more in his early teens than most of us, then i grew up.

sibot said:
Lol, this guy used to be in my school.

He is for real and he does the things he talks about, its not all talk and no show.

There was an article in the popular daily TOI front page around a year or so ago, about where he was holding a conference in Delhi and he made his way into a popular Indian Govt. Bank's system through a backdoor infront of the live audience and now the authorities were concerned since the method was revealed to all there.

All in all, this guy is for real. I used to flame him, just like most people here cause yeah he's accomplished more in his early teens than most of us, then i grew up.

Its not that we jealous of him...But a person having 1 year knowledge of programming can do similar hacking .Plus government sites are the most easy to hack....

What we against him is all his articles he has in books are plagiarize......his books which came out in 1999 and all had article of intenet word to word copy paste from articles of 1996

mrintech said:
I think he pays NEWS Papers for Printing Articles about him :rofl:

dude newspapers have no real content anyways, they dont mind printing BS anyways.

I am pretty sure a bunch of ppl over here can do a MUCH better job that him.

I hope TE can organize an event in which they "invite" him and put him against some1 better !

Back