Another One Bites The Dust ......

Hi all
Finally i can use my profile ,all thanks to XT ,but just read this article i read it some time back, can this really happen......:huh:
A taxi passenger tapped the driver on the shoulder to ask him a
question. The driver screamed, lost control of the car, nearly hit a
bus, went up on the footpath, and stopped centimeters from a shop
window.

For a second everything went quiet in the cab, then the driver
said: "Look mate, don't ever do that again. You scared the daylights
out of me!".........:ashamed:

The passenger apologized and said, "I didn't realize that a little tap
would scare you so much."

The driver replied, "Sorry, it's not really your fault. Today is my
first day as a cab driver - I've been driving a van carrying dead
Bodies
for the last 25 years.
.....................................:) R0GUE:)

^^yep it can happen .. 25 years of driving a van carrying dead bodies .. he must have got so used to the slience and stuff. where did u read it btw ?

I read it in a magzine .
If I remember last 2 last summer vacation I went to Port blair ,there I read it in a magzine.
I dont remember itz name,In dat magzine there were many such incidents which made ur head spin :S I can't remember them.[But it was fun to read them].
...................................R0GUE.

oooh.. thats bad and wrong time if it had to happen.
i stopped riding my bike about 4 years back. nothing serious but i think its too dangerous for two wheelers in this country. i'd rather go to the moon and back on apollo 13 than ride in this country. no offense but we redefine the terms "safety", "commonsense", "impatience", "selfishness", "compromise" and downright "stupidity".

I wish a speedy and complete recovery to all the people who have had accidents and hope nothing else happens.

take care.

undertaker said:
It ain't that easy.....first a superbike means big bucks...easily 6-8k for used ones...then a motorcycle permit(accompanied by motorcycle "school")...this is the U.S.
Bikes here are the privilege of the well-heeled.A car comes first ,bike later.
I forgot to add a superbike is a very different beast from a Pulsar or Eliminator;not very practical in a place where it snows 5 months out of 12 and where the normal speed limit is 35 mph.Plus if u r under 25,the insurance alone will kill ya....I bet u didn't know all that.

LOL where did you get those rates from :p. A friend of mine got a used kawasaki ninja 500 cc (dunno model no) for 1300$. Its that cheap if you search hard. Of course all the safety equipment required to ride it would be another 500$ or so. Insurance is gonna be expensive as well.

QUAD iz not at home 4m 2-3 dayz hez at hospital ,and not at all in the mood of chilling ,hez bugged stayin in dat hospital .
actually we took him 4 a normal meet wit the doc but doc asked him to stay there ,as his right leg was swollen .
Today finally his leg is plastered again,will b coming home by 8.00 .
Thanks again.

.................................R0gue.

Hi Guys

It feels gr8 to return back home.

The hospital was soooooooooo boring that i was feeling when wud i return back home.

The saddest part was that i had to spend my bday lying in hospital.
I had gr8 plans for my bday a month ago but all gone down the drains. :(

Currently i have got my leg re plastered as there was a bit of swelling so
that was supposed to be removed.

My right shoulder is also fine now and am able to work more with my right hand than earlier.

Back