Another One Bites The Dust ......

I am already regitered on techenclave by name ROGUE but unfortunately i 4got my password.:(
I hav even taken a few steps, and i am goin to reset my password as quick as possible cauz I can't wait to do dat. :D

.................................ankita[ROGUE]:)

HI ALL
Dad took sanket to hospital today 4 check up he said he'll be there within 1 hr, but when Doc removed his plaster of right leg it was badly swelled up , nothin to worry bout it was a temporary swelling hez ok now but he has to stay at hospital 4 one night .

He called up just now and said dat hez ok
Doc asked him at wat speed he was drivin, he said 70, doc said kya tum bhi itna acha bike hai tumhara helmet bhi brand new tha nahi beta ek kam karo 70 pe mat chalao,kabhi bhi 80 se niche mat aana theek hai ,I was like :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .

So the lesson iz ,ALWAYS DRIVE SAFELY WIT UR BIG EYES WIDE OPEN 4 ANY SITUATION CAUZ PRECAUTION IZ ALWAYS BETTER THAN CURE TRUST ME

[I dont know u all so well but still this message iz 4 every one who drive a vehicle ]

chao and HAPPY DRIVIN to every one on TE.
......................ANKITA.

err i`m glad my doc didnt say anything like that to me.. nahin toh mejhe meri bike phir kabhi nahin milti!! lol

glad to know he`s alright, rogue. and he`ll get alright soon too.. :) have fun

Well, he is lucky... spending only one night in hospital.... I spent a whole damn week being pumped up with one drug after another....

The injections were the MOST painful experience in my life.... Worse than the actual injury....

And you have to keep the leg raised above heart level 95% of the time. That way, blood does not flow into the leg and it does not swell up....I guess Sanket did not do that

HI ALL
aCTUALLY he was keepin his leg on two big pillows right as u said but he use to move every now n then might b becauz of dat .

Actually his bike was at 70 and suddenly a rick came front of him and in order to save the rickshaw wala he dashed his bike to the divider , MAGNET if u wanna know more bout the accident u can read the very first post by Deejay .
This fella kept on sayin dat his bike iz insured but he forgot to renew it and dad was like :mad: :mad: :mad: .But by mere luck dad knowz dat man, he said he will fix it not to worry,all those drivin vehicles do renew ur insurance 4m time to time .

Bbye.

........................ ........ROGUE :)

lol.... even my bike was out of insurance period by ONE day :( .... but then the bill wasnt all that much.... total cost came to 3K+. Luckily for me, hospital bill was covered under insurance.

Anyway do tell Sanket to take as much rest as possible. BTW, am a bit confused...

Is his leg broken or not?? In another post, you ssaid that his leg was not broken.

HIS LEG IS NOT BROKEN, DAT PLASTER WAS 4 PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES ,SO NOTHING WORSE SHULD NOT HAV HAPPENED .

And ur insurance was over just 1 day b4 ur accident :rofl: :rofl: sorry was not able to ctrl it nikhil.

All the medical expenses r paid by dadz office :)

Again every one do check ur insurance expiry date .

...................ROGUE:)

err?? you get insurance with your bike for the first year dont you??

they give you a temporary slip for the first month after which you go and collect your main insurance book .. which is imp in case you need to get insurance!

it happened with me that i neveer bothered to collect the main copy.. and then bang and accident. and 10k was the total amount. actually only 8.5k .. (the rest was shaft coating/chroming the handle behind.. err what you call it?/powder coating my clutch plate black etc etc etc)

and i got 7k in insurance money was more then happY! lol

and even after that it was only when the showroom was shut down did i go and get my insuance and RC book .. lol....

at 70 and rick came ...........wow
my frnd other day was taking me on activa at 85...........jus to beat a camry which was at ard 120..............and all this while i was thinking abt quad....seriously........

btw the guy beat the camry......thks to mumbai traffic.......

ot::frnd drives it at 95..............but since we were double........he said its not moving above this...i saw the meter it was 85......

The speedo error is huuuge in scooters.... All bikes,cars, everything has speedo error. It increases with speed.

I guess when the speedo says 85, you may be doing say 75 or something like that.

Quad Master said:
This fella kept on sayin dat his bike iz insured but he forgot to renew it and dad was like :mad: :mad: :mad: ......................... ........ROGUE :)
Bad boy Quad!!:mad:

A Lame statement from a 'Lame' rider!!:p

The insurance that one gets is not for covering damages after theft/accident only!!

It also kinda ensures that your vehicle is not stolen or you don't meet with an accident!!:rofl:

Seen many cases where the unwanted happened when the insurance policy had expired!!:mad:

Also its important to get insurance from a responsible/reputed agent!!
The process is simplified/faster at the time of claim and the agent sends renewal notice before expiry and does the needful if you just send a cheque over!!

And please spend money and get the full package policy- covers riot, strike, earthquake and flood too; not just third party claim ones!!

I was a joke for many when they learned that the premium i paid was way more than most, coz the above mentioned clauses were optional and were charged extra!!
(i had also insured my pillion rider- optional extra!! But I am really glad no one was pillion with me at that moment!!:clap: )
But with riots/strikes so common and now Mumbaiites getting a taste of what Floods are, i doubt those same people will be rushing for the same!!
Now the full package policy covers everything!!
But still do reconfirm with the insurance agent/company while getting the insurance cover!!:cool2:

WHAT???? u didnt renew ur insurance??? thats really lame of you quaddy :-[

exact same thing happened to my classmate. he ended up paying 32,000 rupees just to get his bike fixed....he has a red karizma...

not having insurance is equal to committing a crime. the guy i had the accident with didnt have any. called my home 3-4 times n demanded money.
told him to come to hospital. we had already booked a hit n run case against him. dad said thankfully we havent included ur name in the case. i'll pay 2,000 for ur Dio damage, u pay 30,000 for the hospital charges. that guy started pleading lol...he had brought a big goon-like person with him. asked for insurance, DL and off of me n bike. dad said send legal notice n then i'll show it to ya :rofl: ultimately he just walked away empty handed

thankfully my dad is in govt. Teh government of karnataka paid all the hospital charges :D

Thats a risk all bikers take.Wish him all the best man.I have had my share of accidents on my bike,but still can't wait to get back on my Eliminator.
Quadmaster:wish u recover soon enough and live long to have many more such accidents(kidding!) in the future.

There are 365 dayz in a year
Hav u ever calculated how they r spent, and find out which one day iz the most imp ,so here iz ur chance to find out and remember it forever.

1. Sundays-52, Sundays in a year, you know Sundays are for rest. Days left 313.

2. Summer holidays-50 where weather is very hot and difficult to study.Days left 263.

3. 8 hours daily sleep- 130 days GONE. Days left 141.

4. 1 hour for daily playing indoor out door games- (good for health) means 15 days. Days left 126.

5. 2 hours daily for food & other delicacies (chewing
properly & swallowing)-means 30days. Days left 96.

6. 1 hour for talking (man is a social animal )-means 15 days. Days left 81.

7. Exam days- per year at least 35 days. Days left 46.

8. Quarterly, Half yearly and festival (holidays)-40 days. Balance 6 days.

9. For sickness- at least 3 days. Remaining days=3.

10. Movies and functions - at least 2 days. 1 day left.

11. That 1 day is your birthday.
How can you do anything else on that day bro ??????!!!!!!!!!!

NE WAYZ HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HAV A WONDERFUL YEAR AHEAD BHAI

............................Ankita. :) :) :)

Undertaker said:
Thats a risk all bikers take.Wish him all the best man.I have had my share of accidents on my bike,but still can't wait to get back on my Eliminator.

You are in the US man!!! What are you doing??? Waiting for Rossi to come and give you an invitation to ride?? Hire a superbike and let rip dude!!! you are crazy!!! an Eliminator?? jeeez.... am already bored of my P180 after seeing all the superbikes at a drag meet recently.. :p

Nikhil said:
You are in the US man!!! What are you doing??? Waiting for Rossi to come and give you an invitation to ride?? Hire a superbike and let rip dude!!! you are crazy!!! an Eliminator?? jeeez.... am already bored of my P180 after seeing all the superbikes at a drag meet recently.. :p

It ain't that easy.....first a superbike means big bucks...easily 6-8k for used ones...then a motorcycle permit(accompanied by motorcycle "school")...this is the U.S.

Bikes here are the privilege of the well-heeled.A car comes first ,bike later.

I forgot to add a superbike is a very different beast from a Pulsar or Eliminator;not very practical in a place where it snows 5 months out of 12 and where the normal speed limit is 35 mph.Plus if u r under 25,the insurance alone will kill ya....I bet u didn't know all that.

Back