FS: Storage Hardware Antec HCG 750W Gold PSU | GoPro Hero 8 Black | WD Blue 1 TB Internal HDD | Xbox One Controller | Sandisk SD Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soufosale

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Trivandrum, Kerala
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Jan 1, 2016
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Moving abroad for studies. Selling things I don't want to take with me for some cash money
Antec HCG 750W 80+ Gold Certified PSU [Fully Modular]

Bought on: 10 March 2021
Warranty: More than 9 years remaining.
Invoice: Available
Comes with original box and cables.

Has some scratches on the bottom because of my poorly designed case otherwise in perfect condition.

Asking Price: Rs 6800
Sold to @deathblade

IMG_20210827_150329.jpgIMG_20210828_064157__01.jpg

GoPro Hero 8 Black

Bought on: No Idea
Warranty: Not Available
Invoice: Not Available
Don't have the original box or Bill.
Selling with the yellow holding thingy in the picture.

Used by my brother. Don't know much about cameras so posting with the information I have from him.
Has some scratches on the body and frame. The rubber cover on the power button also has some scratches on it so need to press a bit harder to turn it on. DM for Pictures.

Asking Price: Rs 22,000
Price Drop. New Price : Rs 20,000

IMG_20210827_153521.jpg

Sandisk Extreme Pro 128 GB and Sandisk Ultra 128 GB

Used with the GoPro.

Asking Price: Rs 2200 for both
Full Payment made by @logistopath

IMG_20210827_152301.jpgIMG_20210827_153532.jpg

Xbox One Controller

Bought on: 22 March 2021 From Flipkart
Comes with the box and batteries.

Impulse buy. Used it for less than 10 hours. Came as an open box product from Flipkart. Did not bother returning it cause it was working properly for my needs.

Asking Price: Rs 3300

IMG_20210827_151721.jpgIMG_20210827_151740.jpg

WD Blue 1 TB Internal HDD WD10EZEX 7200 RPM

Bought on: November 2020
Warranty: Available | A little more than a year left

Asking Price: Rs 2800

IMG_20210827_141300.jpgHDD.png

Will package all products safely but shipping will be at buyer's risk and expense.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First FS post here so I might've made some mistakes with the pictures and the prices. I've done some research and believe I've priced the products fairly. Do let me know if you feel I made some errors with pricing. Please DM for more pictures or if you need any more info.

I might take some time to reply but will surely do my best to answer every DM I get so be patient.

Lowballing without proper links or solid proof of price is not encouraged.

Thanks for looking. Cheers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210828-071028__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20210828-071028__01.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 152
  • Screenshot_20210828-070400__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20210828-070400__01.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
Is it 2020 you wanted to write?
Oops....my bad. Forgot that my time machine has been out of service for some time.
Edited. Thanks for the heads up

SD cards on hold for @logistopath . Sorry @jha.nishant2003 didn't see your reply. You're next in line if logistopath backs out.

Does your reply need to be approved before they become visible ? Did not get a notification for them.

Last edited:
Antec HCG 750W 80+ Gold Certified PSU [Fully Modular]

Bought on: 10 March 2021
Warranty: More than 9 years remaining.
Invoice: Available (Will Upload when I find it)
Comes with original box and cables.

Has some scratches on the bottom because of my poorly designed case otherwise in perfect condition.

Asking Price: Rs 6800

View attachment 112714

GoPro Hero 8 Black

Selling with the yellow holding thingy in the picture.

Used by my brother. Don't know much about cameras so posting with the information I have from him.
Has some scratches on the body and frame. The rubber cover on the power button also has some scratches on it so need to press a bit harder to turn it on. DM for Pictures.

Asking Price: Rs 22,000

View attachment 112720

Sandisk Extreme Pro 128 GB and Sandisk Ultra 128 GB

Used with the GoPro.

Asking Price: Rs 2200 for both

View attachment 112728

GoPro Hero 8 + 2 SD Cards Combo Price: Rs 23,500

View attachment 112721

Xbox One Controller

Bought on: 22 March 2021 From Flipkart
Comes with the box and batteries.
Invoice: Available (Will upload shortly)

Impulse buy. Used it for less than 10 hours. Came as an open box product from Flipkart. Did not bother returning it cause it was working properly for my needs.

Asking Price: Rs 3300

View attachment 112725View attachment 112726

WD Blue 1 TB Internal HDD WD10EZEX 7200 RPM

Bought on: November 2020
Warranty: Available | A little more than a year left
Invoice: Not Available (Will try to find it but possibly got lost while moving)

Asking Price: Rs 2800

View attachment 112723View attachment 112722

Will package all products safely but shipping will be at buyer's risk and expense.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First FS post here so I might've made some mistakes with the pictures and the prices. I've done some research and believe I've priced the products fairly. Do let me know if you feel I made some errors with pricing. Please DM for more pictures or if you need any more info.

I might take some time to reply but will surely do my best to answer every DM I get so be patient.

Lowballing without proper links or solid proof of price is not encouraged.

Thanks for looking. Cheers
Would like to tender my first dibs on ur Xbox controller.

Can we take it to PM?

Thanks & Regards,
FreakyChokra.

It seems some new rules on this forum. Or SW update have been implemented.
So, either it's like, U need some minimum points etc to send PMs....
Ergo, I'm quite an an old member, yet doesn't allow me To send U PMs...

Let's find some other way. Can U find me on FB?

Regards,
FreakyChokra.

Just for the sake of information and curiousity, you have the box right, so it should be on that?
Checked the box and couldn't find anything useful. Says designed by Antec in California. Is there a way to check with the serial number ? Would greatly appreciate it if anyone can guide on where to look.
Interested in HCG 750 if mfg date is post 2018... I am from trivandrum too.
Ahh... that's great but like I've mentioned, not sure how to check the manufacturing date :(

Interested in XBOX controller. Available?
On hold for @FreakyChokra . You're next in line if he backs out. Waiting for the DM issue to be solved.
Also quick update: the box in which the PSU came in is in good condition but checked and the sleeve with the details is ripped on one side. Didn't notice it the first time around.

If the mods allow it, I can share my telegram username here to make the deals much smoother.

Last edited:
Checked the box and couldn't find anything useful. Says designed by Antec in California. Is there a way to check with the serial number ? Would greatly appreciate it if anyone can guide on where to look.

Ahh... that's great but like I've mentioned, not sure how to check the manufacturing date :(

On hold for @FreakyChokra . You're next in line if he backs out. Waiting for the DM issue to be solved.
Also quick update: the box in which the PSU came in is in good condition but checked and the sleeve with the details is ripped on one side. Didn't notice it the first time around.

If the mods allow it, I can share my telegram username here to make the deals much smoother.
Yes. I'm still interested. And am irritatedly waiting for this DM issue ti be solved.
Really quite bummed on what they did to this forum suddenly.

As far as I remember, I'm here since 2007. Dayum.
Regards,
FreakyChokra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back