iOS Any app or settings to block spam callers on iphone like Google spam filter does in android

JMak

Yeah.. I am at it ;)
Adept
Well my number is registered with full DND ans I was happy till three months back when I had applied for a sbi credit card and it looks those idiots shared my number all over .

Now telecallers from all the banks are calling me to get their card as well.

Been reporting them to DOT and they are being issued notices and all but still off and on I am getting calls from other numbers .

Is there any app or setting so that they can blocked by default as google phone app does for android

Although what I do may not be what you are looking for but I guess iOS doesn't really allow such softwares. Even Truecaller I guess is crippled compared to android version. I do report the SMS using that TRAI (which integrates with SMS software) and for calls, I block them immediately so yes first time at least from that number I will have to take the call.

Although what I do may not be what you are looking for but I guess iOS doesn't really allow such softwares. Even Truecaller I guess is crippled compared to android version. I do report the SMS using that TRAI (which integrates with SMS software) and for calls, I block them immediately so yes first time at least from that number I will have to take the call.
Well that's why I do without fail , I report them and block them but someone else calls from same bank with a diff number hence looking for a more permanent solution like Google fi but unfortunately it's available for US only and plus it's paid I guess

I don't use true caller at all , never did in my life and prolly never will for obvious reasons .

High time apple should look in this for its users

Yep the feature is there in all android custom roms as well as android one setups .
I had rooted my zenfone max pro m1 a few months back and have been running pixel experinece plus ans now havoc rom on it which are pure android with some add-ons and the feature to block spam sms and calls is so so nice
Screenshot_20210610-214902_Phone.jpg

Back