Any Hot Wheels collectors here?

ill upload a few of mine.. some i haven't clicked yet... will upload later on

1160115215488915715_208428973.jpg

1174443762068101687_208428973.jpg

Cool man....lets share pics of our rides and keep this thread alive.:cool:[DOUBLEPOST=1462204963][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you need any of them I can help you.

I gave away my entire collection to some kids when I grew up but damn do I want that 240sx on my desk, what's a good place to browse these online ?

i get them when im usually on holiday.. buying them online is crazy expensive..
if you have any hamleys toy store or book shops like crosswords.. they usually keep hotwheels locally

i got these two from singapore on my last trip / time to find the s13 u posted psyph3r, if i find two, ill get one for you .. im biased to cars with history.. i dont pick up any random cars..

1241397917135018228_208428973.jpg

1241397215889332441_208428973.jpg

@toxicdrift That'd be much appreciated :)

That's a nice collection of classics, they probably aren't coming out of the box I guess.
I haven't stepped into a toy store in ages, what's the in thing for kids these days ? Most kids in my apt. colony are glued to tablets/smartphones playing clash of clans most of the time, the only ones with toys are my man child RC enthusiast friends :p
Such simpler times we had back in the day, all we needed was a basic toy and our imagination pretty much did the rest.

couldnt agree with u more, kids these days wont know the simple joys of life.. found one more oldie from my instagram hahaa sorry for the crazy old filter..
i need to find all my cars, they are all scattered through different drawers and boxes haha hotwheels dont have a high WAF so always kept hidden

edit - if any of u guys find some cool finds or deals. lemme know.. will order

we can add each other on whatsapp. and make a small hotwheels group
next time in a shop will send u pics and trade/swap or buy for each other. :)

726134746651695772_208428973.jpg

There's a skyfall car (aston martin 1963) car in spencers near my place. If anybody wants it, I can get it and ship it to you.

Im really interested in Batman's tumblr but all the online postings are crazy expensive. Anyone has any idea where to get them offline?

There are knockoffs in aliexpress and I may order them If I can't find the real deal soon

I need only two dearly at the moment: nissan skyline r34 and ford mustang svt cobra 2000. If anybody finds it in size 1:24 or less then please let me know.

i just got 35+ cars incoming very soon! gonna explode this thread haha will keep a lookout for your r34 nritech! :D

alot of sellers on ebay.in now.. selling slightly high at 120 ... but atleast u know you dont have to roam 10 shops to find what u want.

Wow! Feels good to see this thread bustling with activity... :D

Changed my job recently... New one is keeping me very busy! So shall post pics etc. some other day... That reminds me: Haven't bought (or even seen) a single HW in over 3 months! :(

@adventureguy As for the Batman Tumbler, which one are you exactly looking for? I may have a couple of doubles for the older tumblers (Arkham and Classic Comic I think). The new one (Batman V Superman) I have only one.

Also, which Skyfall car are you talking about? The one @toxicdrift has posted? Like with a Skyfall packaging and all? Or the same car in a generic HW packing? Coz I got the generic 1963 in 2 colors already... The Skyfal packaging one would be awesome though!

anybody has a laferrari + porsche 918 lemme know.. already got a p1 incoming.. i want the holy trinity! :D
happy to pay a little extra if u want :)

anybody has a laferrari + porsche 918 lemme know.. already got a p1 incoming.. i want the holy trinity! :D
happy to pay a little extra if u want :)

^ HW lost the license for Ferrari long back. I have a couple Ferraris from the older era that I am holding on to! :D

Ferrari acts very weird and insecure. In nfs game series you wont find Ferraris cause they doesnt like their cars getting damaged or driven in inmmatured ways or for fun. As read kn pro nfs forums.
Now same may be the policy for HW, they cant digest kids damaging Ferrari while playing.

Anyone interested in Siku toys? Their truck series is awesome but they seem to be too loong. If anybody can confirm it from mall hiw big or long the sizes are?

Back