Any Hot Wheels collectors here?

My most expensive Hot Wheels yet! Also one of the rarest! (Ferrari LaFerrari 1:24 in Matte Black!!!) :D

HW - Ferrari.jpg

Don't mind handling the [GO] as long as people have patience and are interested. Asked PPOBox but they do not club shipments. So that's a no go unless we are buying everything from one seller (which is not possible). Know anyone else who does similar shipments by clubbing?

Picked up a few new babies today!! :D

'07 Ford Mustang - Got 2 of these. 1 is going to @toxicdrift bro.

IMG_0020-1.jpg

The Beatles Yellow Submarine - Not exactly a Beatles fan but this one is hard to find I heard.

IMG_0022-1.jpg

The Dark Knight Batmobile - I now have 3 of these. Willing to trade with some other good car (preferably a Batman vehicle). Lemme know if anyone is interested.

IMG_0023-1.jpg

Night Burner - This is a Treasure Hunt car. Not a fan of imaginary HW except when they are TH or STH!

IMG_0024-1.jpg

Need For Speed co-branded Dodge SRT Viper GTS-R - Yeah, for the NFS branding! :D

IMG_0025-1.jpg

A cartoonish Chrysler 300C - Extremely colorful and adorable! :p

IMG_0026-1.jpg

Honda Odyssey

IMG_0028-1.jpg

Custom '77 Dodge Van - Again very colorful!

IMG_0029-1.jpg

And finally a real cutie: A Honda Monkey Z50! Lolmax! :D

IMG_0030-1.jpg

haha yellow submarine :D

The place near me has chrysler 300C , Honda Odessey and Honda Monkey z50 :)

I have the same exact batman car but its dark blue instead of pure black. Thats odd

Are any of these India purchases? Coz I am almost certain that the 2017 Ford GT has not made it to India yet... Let alone the STH!! :p

Back