Any Netflix Account sharing groups on TE ?

I get billed through Airtel but offered it at 155/month to fellow members as otherwise I wouldn't even be using the Premium plan.
Doesn't Airtel provide Netflix Basic and Standard plan with postpaid connections. How much do they charge for the upgrade to Premium?

It wouldn't make much sense for anyone to join though unless they are desperate. I get billed through Airtel but offered it at 155/month to fellow members as otherwise I wouldn't even be using the Premium plan.
True. Any new member who joins will enjoy uninterrupted viewing, and their watch history and suggestions will remain unaffected. I plan to continue the subscription and will pass on the benefits if the price is reduced. I created this subscription in November 2020, and the existing members have been enjoying uninterrupted viewing with Netflix's watch suggestions throughout.

Doesn't Airtel provide Netflix Basic and Standard plan with postpaid connections. How much do they charge for the upgrade to Premium?
Yeah, but it is expensive as the 1199+tax is the lowest plan with Basic. 1499+tax is Standard and then it is another 150 to move up to Premium. There is no upgrade option for any of the lower plans.

I could survive with Basic as I am not a Netflix fan but sharing makes it mutually beneficial.

Yeah, but it is expensive as the 1199+tax is the lowest plan with Basic. 1499+tax is Standard and then it is another 150 to move up to Premium. There is no upgrade option for any of the lower plans.

I could survive with Basic as I am not a Netflix fan but sharing makes it mutually beneficial.
Airtel is still good as their 200 Mbps plans provide 220-240 Mbps iirc? JioFiber have 150 Mbps plan below 300 Mbps with no extra speed at the same price range as Airtel. I don't want to downgrade to 150 Mbps and go for netflix seperately. I just wish either Jio upgrade 150 plan to 200 Mbps or upgrade netflix basic to standard in 1499 plan.

Airtel is still good as their 200 Mbps plans provide 220-240 Mbps iirc? JioFiber have 150 Mbps plan below 300 Mbps with no extra speed at the same price range as Airtel. I don't want to downgrade to 150 Mbps and go for netflix seperately. I just wish either Jio upgrade 150 plan to 200 Mbps or upgrade netflix basic to standard in 1499 plan.
Yeah, I haven't used Airtel Broadband, but most ISPs do provide 20-30% speed over the stated plan. Guess you have to take a call then.

I have 1 slot available on my Netflix premium plan.

1 slot still open on my Netflix premium plan. Will cost Rs. 490 per quarter(3 months).

Last edited by a moderator:
I have reduced the price Rs. 177 per month. So if any body interested then pls let me know.
Still doesn't explain why you're overcharging. If you're charging extra on top of official price just say so why.

I'm also running and paying for a group of 4 people since more than a year and I charge them exactly 163 INR per month. I don't see the point of charging this extra amount.

Still doesn't explain why you're overcharging. If you're charging extra on top of official price just say so why.

I'm also running and paying for a group of 4 people since more than a year and I charge them exactly 163 INR per month. I don't see the point of charging this extra amount.
I am getting charged Rs. 200 per head through the JioFiber Billing. So I am taking some hit here. I will update to official price when I move away from JioFiber based Netflix or JioFiber updates to the current 650/4 pricing whichever comes first.

I am getting charged Rs. 200 per head through the JioFiber Billing. So I am taking some hit here. I will update to official price when I move away from JioFiber based Netflix or JioFiber updates to the current 650/4 pricing whichever comes first.
Well that explains it. Also **** Jio for overcharging, if anything they should charge somewhat less in a bundled subscription.

Well that explains it. Also **** Jio for overcharging, if anything they should charge somewhat less in a bundled subscription.
No worries. I have downgraded JioFIber to 150 Mb/s plan, moved some upload activities to my VPSes and have taken Netflix separately.

1678340816074.png

1 Slot for Netflix available at the official 163 rs price. Any body interested let me know. Thanks!

One slot available from July 2023. I am leaving the group I am part of as I and anyone else in my home rarely uses Netflix. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Back