Any reviews of PPOBox.com or iShopInternational?

Hey @prateekS bro your post is deleted kindly repost it if you can as I have not seen ur suggestion and ur view in regarding to this issue[DOUBLEPOST=1394560961][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey @prateekS can you plz repost ur post as I have not seen ur post

Last edited:
what ppobox ppl are charging for duties, i want to know is there someone who has purchased from them recently ant used item[DOUBLEPOST=1394783267][/DOUBLEPOST]hey @prateekS since i have never used ppobox i don't have any idea, i just don't want to get shocked on their, ishop tells you whatever needed no more charges after that but ppobox is like a gamble correct me if i am wrong, how much duties i will be charged for a used phone whose price is 80$ and 159$(new Price) plz i will be really gratefull for ur help

Last edited:
Heres something about a unique experience that I had with PPOBox. I had ordered a lumia 1020 from amazon and tried to get it delivered using PPOBox. Prior to this I had already ordered a twice from PPOBox. I was working on my windows phone app which was due to launch very soon when suddenly, one fine day PPOBox’s representative informs me that due to an unfortunate incident my phone was lost in transit.

At, first I was very furious over this matter, and so I was asked to visit their office in Mumbai(I lived nearby so that was fine). At the office, the customer reps politely and kindly addressed me and explained me about everything that had happened. But all I could think about is where the hell is my phone and more importantly how would I make a launch possible without the phone? I was completely out of mind and the only thing I was told was that since I didnt opt for insurance I would only get$20 refunded as per policy.

However, the next day PPOBox called me up and said on further investigation, they found that the package was misplaced somewhere between new york and mumbai in transit, so there is a chance that it was not their fault but of the one’s at the aiport. So, under a special need since I had to launch the app for my research purpose, I was asked to meet one of their higher officials and was given a chance to explain my problem and the dire need of the phone at that moment. He was very cooperative and promised me that he would do everything possible to help me launch my app in time.

Within the next 2 days, they followed up with me, and finally a reimbursement of the complete amount of$438 was processed. Within just 2 days, I received a full compensation that has helped me launch my app on time. This was a really great and kind gesture by the company. They gave me hope when I had none left. It even shows how genuine and dedicated the company is towards serving its customers and their needs.

I would always suggest you guys to use ppobox and ALWAYS INSURE your shipments since such mishaps may happen anytime to anyone and it is completely unpredictable. PPOBox just charged 2% as insurance which I was unaware while booking but now that I know, I wouldnt make such a mistake again. Just in case, my tracking no is 375156-73092 which you can cross verify. Its a very unusual incident that happened and moreover the amazing way in which they handled it. Thanks PPOBox!

Heres something about a unique experience that I had with PPOBox. I had ordered a lumia 1020 from amazon and tried to get it delivered using PPOBox. Prior to this I had already ordered a twice from PPOBox. I was working on my windows phone app which was due to launch very soon when suddenly, one fine day PPOBox’s representative informs me that due to an unfortunate incident my phone was lost in transit.

At, first I was very furious over this matter, and so I was asked to visit their office in Mumbai(I lived nearby so that was fine). At the office, the customer reps politely and kindly addressed me and explained me about everything that had happened. But all I could think about is where the hell is my phone and more importantly how would I make a launch possible without the phone? I was completely out of mind and the only thing I was told was that since I didnt opt for insurance I would only get$20 refunded as per policy.

However, the next day PPOBox called me up and said on further investigation, they found that the package was misplaced somewhere between new york and mumbai in transit, so there is a chance that it was not their fault but of the one’s at the aiport. So, under a special need since I had to launch the app for my research purpose, I was asked to meet one of their higher officials and was given a chance to explain my problem and the dire need of the phone at that moment. He was very cooperative and promised me that he would do everything possible to help me launch my app in time.

Within the next 2 days, they followed up with me, and finally a reimbursement of the complete amount of$438 was processed. Within just 2 days, I received a full compensation that has helped me launch my app on time. This was a really great and kind gesture by the company. They gave me hope when I had none left. It even shows how genuine and dedicated the company is towards serving its customers and their needs.

I would always suggest you guys to use ppobox and ALWAYS INSURE your shipments since such mishaps may happen anytime to anyone and it is completely unpredictable. PPOBox just charged 2% as insurance which I was unaware while booking but now that I know, I wouldnt make such a mistake again. Just in case, my tracking no is 375156-73092 which you can cross verify. Its a very unusual incident that happened and moreover the amazing way in which they handled it. Thanks PPOBox!

They told me that they did a special favor to you because you were a student.
On of my packages worth $1000 has also been reported 'lost in transit'. I didn't opt for insurance either because that just ate into the profits. Looks like will have to take insurance for all my new shipments. However they are saying, that since the packets were probably lost by customs, they have initiated a 'request for insurance' with them and they will provide me, if and whatever amount the customs department issue them.

PPObox has become slow these days.

My parcel was delivered on 1st october at their New York office. It's 8th now and it still hasn't reached mumbai

Hi,

Can you guys please tell me which service would be cheapest and reliable to import couple of used clothes from Ebay US ? Heard bad things about PPobox and heard that DHL etc are very expensive.

Calculator just provides estimate rate
whereas actual rate we get to know after PPOBOX have product with them
& actual rate is always more than estimated rate
Never has been the case for me.

Actual rate has been equal to calculator rate for the last 3 years, give or take 100-200 Rupees.

Very rarely has it been different.

Once u get the package, measure the dimensions and then calculate.

Hi guys, Is there any online agent/service that ships electronic products (Kogan MP4 Player to be precise) from Australia to India ?

TIA

Back