Anyone here in the Agriculture/farming field?

Zinc, Super Phosphate, Potash, Urea, DAP, Sulphur, Butachlor, Regent, Virtako
Will be needing the above for my Paddy crop. Want to keep track prices of Potash, Phosphate and DAP as need them for all my major crops(Wheat, Paddy,Sugarcane) round the year.
These prices do not fluctuate much. Here are the prices in Telangana for 50 KG bags (Urea is probably 45KG).
DAP : 1378
Urea : 266
SSP : 490
Muriate of Potash : 875
NPK 20:20:00 (for Soil) :1000

These prices are more or less the same across India and across manufacturers. DAP should be sold for 1200 by the Fertilizer company as the govt subsidizes it. The MRP will be slightly more. If you buy govt brands like IFFCO or FACT the price will be close to ₹1200 for DAP. You should look for fertilizer shops in your area. If you buy from agriculture co-op societies it will cheaper. Also, do keep in mind that sometimes fertilizers will be in short supply. So, you need to keep some buffer stock and safe place to store.
Do you have recommendations for companies which sell "organic fertilizers" and other essentials?
Please be very specific with what organic fertilizers you want to buy? You should always try to procure locally otherwise the transportation costs will burn a large hole in your pocket. Many organic fertilizers are locally available or be prepared by the farmers themselves. You might only need to look for stuff like humic, fulvic and seaweed kind of stuff to buy from shops. Again, it depends on quantity.

Zinc, Super Phosphate, Potash, Urea, DAP, Sulphur, Butachlor, Regent, Virtako
Will be needing the above for my Paddy crop. Want to keep track prices of Potash, Phosphate and DAP as need them for all my major crops(Wheat, Paddy,Sugarcane) round the year.
20210702_190139_HDR-01.jpg

This is the price list from IFFCO which I got in March. Prices generally remain unchanged for Urea and DAP as all farmers create a lot of hue and cry about it.

Attachments

• 20210702_190139_HDR.jpg
    20210702_190139_HDR.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 59
Back