Anyone on BSNL EVDO?

^^
550 + 10.2 Vat :bleh:

I am tempted to get it but ill have to arrange 4k which is kinda asdfsdkhf for me at the moment :(

Gaurish said:
150 bucks per month and a refundable security deposit of Rs.1000:)

150-200 is fine by me as long as they are ready to rent..

Roxtin said:
Nope speed sucks now in My area. It was just 2 days wonder for high speed on EVDO for me :mad:

:S You took modem and all on rent ya direct purchase ? Also if rent then from which BSNL exchange did you get it ?
Also what speed do u get these days...

dipen01 said:
You took modem and all on rent ya direct purchase ? Also if rent then from which BSNL exchange did you get it ?
Also what speed do u get these days...

I took it on Rent deposited 1000rs as Security and monthly bill would be 200 (rental) + 550 + tax so somewhere around 800/month.

I got it from BSNL exchange in Yerwada next to IBM/WNS.

Speed which I am getting these days in Viman Nagar is max 15KBps on torrents :mad:

dipen01 said:
I suppose the towers would differ, as in cellphone towers from Wimax ones ?

GSM towers are for Cellone GSM service

CDMA towers are for Tarang WLL service

you should be looking for CDMA towers:)

Damn i am gonna go at Bajirao Road office tomo to get the connection :|

I hope even i dont get that sort of speeds.. Do they have any customer care or something ?

hmmm the advertisement made it seem so competitive with landline connections. But if the speed isnt whats promised ...

dipen, u are from which area dear? Even I would like to try out this EVDO stuff and living near sp college area......
Do let me know if u buy it... :D

Can't complain abt them speeds no way; been getting fabulous since Feb last week.:hap2: :hap2:
2m60rcj.jpg

Back