Anyone wants to get stuff from U.S.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

undertaker

Skilled
Guyz I'll be flying back to India in May,let me know if u want something.I'll stick to small things like video cards and ram etc.
The pricing would be as follows:
Net Price:1.12x(newegg price shipped)+any charges to courier it to your place from home in India(shouldn't be more than Rs.100 anyway!).
If interested PM me and I will tell you the payment details.

i am interested undertaker. but how will the payment be. i will have to transfer money to u in usa or when u come to india.

shahbaaz,please give the newegg links of the exact stuff u want and note(since u r a dealer!) all orders are on a good-faith and pay-first basis!

stormy:u'll have to ransfer money to my dad's ICICI account in India.Gimme a couple of days to get back to u on that.As I told Anish,I'll place orders in last week of April to let u guys have any advantage due to a price decrease in the next two weeks(and it can be significant on sites like newegg!).

Also I prefer only newegg orders b'coz of personal experience;having ordered $500+ of stuff from them and never been disappointed so far.

While the most convenient for me would be getting money transferred directly to my account here,note that it'll make the whole operation uneconomical for both of us as there is a $20 surcharge for intl. wire transfer on both sides.

Haven't used Paypal yet,but in either case gimme a couple of days to work out the exact mode of payment(I'll PM those interested by this Sunday).I think direct deposit to my dad's ICICI account shouldn't be a problem for most of you guys either.

I'll be accepting orders for the next 15 days.

Can you pick up a Dee Vee Dee Writer for me? The Benq 1650 i.e. here's the newegg link.

I use ICICI netbanking so I'll transfer the cash across in an instant. Let me know.

I am making a note of the items requested so far.I'll PM all you guyz with the amount and all other details in a few days.I have a tight schedule these days so bear with me but be rest assured that I'll make all efforts to bring in all reasonable things(no monitors please!) ordered on or before the 21st.I'll accept payments only if I CAN bring ur stuff.

So far all orders placed seem reasonable(I can bring a spindle of a 100 DVDs not a thou!) and I'll get back to you guyz soon.

Gotta study now...

Thanx for ur great response guyz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back