Anyone wants to get stuff from U.S.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'am keeping a track of all orders.Note that suddenly all 7900GTs have disappeared from the egg(outta stock!) so I'll to see and wait for those.I'm surprised that I have only got one request for a vid. card!

its always been out of stock on egg. it comes for stock for 1 day n then goes out stock in some hours.

anyways let us know if u can get ty discs. around 300 -400 for all the members. i think the 100pack costs around 45 - 50$ so the total should be around 200$ or so, i am sure ppl will be willing to pay you extra.

let me know if its possible ill give u the links for the ty dvd+r's, i am running out of ty discs here. just 10 left so need a new pack.

renegade memories darthcoder & techhead pm me your contact id for msn or yahoo so we can decide how many to order all together.

i`m in for the TY discs too.. but lemme know if you can get all of my stuff.. or i`ll have to leech dvd`s from yaall.. stormy/memories etc

i can also do with around 25 TY dvds ... which ones are u planning to buy ? 8X or 16x and silver ones or thermal printable ones ?

I guess I could use 25 TY dvds as well. Can someone please tell me roughly how much would it cost me including shipping to my city (Jaipur). Will confirm after knowing the rough cost. And if I go for 50 dvd's would it make them any cheaper ?

this is the 1's i will ordering. i dont think any1 will have a problem with these. i am also currently using these.

http://www.rima.com/Merchant2/merch...roduct_Code=1733-100&Category_Code=TAIYOYUDEN
@ undertaker - can u give me your msn or yahoo id so i can get in touch with u regarding the order of the dvds & will tell u how many are needed total for everyone here. also its costing 40$ check the shipping to your state & let me know the price. shouldnt cross 50$ according to me for 100dvds

@stormblast

why dont we get 16x TY dvd's instead ? any particular reason for choosing 8x ones ?

these are the best 1's. 16x i dont think will be there in +r. even if they are i would write it on 8x cause 16x i am not sure if data will be fine. & i dont want to buy dvd-r.

Im interested in 8x or 16x silver or white printable..because from what i know, they are less prone to fingerprints and stuff with the extra layer on top.
And btw the 16x regular dvd-R discs cost 38.99 on rima, cheaper than 8x +R !

well whateva u guys decide regarding the discs .. i just need 25 of them :d .. and i get to keep the cake/spindle box .. lol .. hope u people dont mind that .. :rofl:

I absolutely need a 50 dvd cakebox. I understand it shd be around 22$ per spindle of 50 dvd***.

And once the goods arrive in India, shipping to buyer's city would roughly cost Rs.100
So $22*47 = Rs.1034 + Rs.100 = Roughly Rs.1150

Whoever is managing this bulk-dvd-order issue, Undertaker or Stormblast, kindly do let me know how much would I have to pay in INR for a 50 DVD cakebox (shipped).
------------------------------------------------------

If you order at least two 100packs (a 100 pack contains two cake-boxes of 50 dvd's each).
cost $78
Shipping $7
total cost = $85 for four 50dvd cakeboxes
1 cake = $85/4 = $21.75

Please corect me if i am wrong :)

Hi Techhead,
what is the brand name under which these TY discs are sold.?? i remember you had mentioned this @ my place.

Nikhil said:
Argus ---- You did not take into account the extra 12% Undertaker is charging

My mistake. Thanks for pointing out mate :)

Let me add $4.4 more to $22.
OK the expected-but-unconfirmed-final-price is now Rs.1350

Would like to deposit Rs.1000 asap. Balance amt to be paid before you ship it to me. :hap2:

I have started giving payment details to some of you.Please reply asap and deposit the money at the earliest as I need to get it transferred to my account here soon to place the orders!

On a lighter note,order a couple of more 7600/7900Gts!!!instead of darn DVDs!LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back