Anyone wants to get stuff from U.S.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay,I'll try to get the DVDs.From here on:eek:nly video cards,processors,ram,other mobile stuff etc.Things that are small&light and can be passed thru customs.If I have to pay customs(there is only so far contacts can help!),everyone loses,especially me!

Delhi,from now on minimum order=$150.As I said only small items.The 7600Gt is going for $170 on newegg.(getting one for my bro or will give him my 6800Gs and keep the 7600!LOL,I'm sick!)No takers?I can bring a couple of those w/o probelm given their size.

Well I need these two orders confirmed before I make any more commitments-please understand that I need to make something here,so unless I get net orders of about $1000-2000 b4 April 20th,I may have to call it off or increase my cut.

I'll be very honest-it doesn't make sense for me to make less than $200!

Anything less and its not worth the hassle.Remember money here has 1/10th its actual value in India.

So Sandy,I'll let u know by next week and hopefully I will be able to bring it.

hey undertaker... pls do think abt my PM too... sorry couldnt cut the original deal. but i`m can pay for what i want in that PM. .so lemme know if you dont mind shipping it :)

thanks

PS - i`m in for dvd`s tooo though.. atleast 50 TY ... so that can add up to the list of items which i already want :)

deejay said:
Hi Techhead,
what is the brand name under which these TY discs are sold.?? i remember you had mentioned this @ my place.

"That's". Only in Asia though, not in Europe or the US.. there you only get OEM TY discs or rebadged ones.

Thanks TechHead.
in Bangkok i saw many of this "That's" brand in stores , i thought these must be some chinese stuff:no: ....i kept askng for TY discs and nobody had them ....:(

deejay said:
Thanks TechHead.
in Bangkok i saw many of this "That's" brand in stores , i thought these must be some chinese stuff:no: ....i kept askng for TY discs and nobody had them ....:(

Shit! Next time you go, remember the brand name, and just ensure that it says "Made In Japan" on the packaging. That's all "that's" needed to confirm.
;)

hey, posting here cause your inbox is full....

First time someone is delaying collecting money :p

Comeon, confirm.....should I transfer?
And, btw, if you're ordering everything from egg, wouldnt the shipping cost go down? ;)

Okay, uptil now I have not received any confirmation from either Safin or Shahbaaz!I am hoping that people will use this opportunity and grab a few X1800XTs($288 newegg!),7600/7900Gts,overclocker rams etc.!

If I do not receive those orders and/or orders totaling atleast a grand,the whole thing is off!

Please email me at mishra.siddharth@gmail.com. The PM is a pain in the butt!

Hi Undertaker,

I have sent a detailed e-mail to you with a subject "Reg: Anyone wants to get stuff from U.S.? (@ TechEnclave)" kindly check them out and get me back with your reply.

I am awaiting a positive reply from your side!

- Dreamchaser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back