Anyone wants to get stuff from U.S.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy news to Undertaker and Other Forums Member,

Payment for a requested product by me has been made to Undertaker today (few minutes back), both of us are glad on this and hopefuly more such sucessful transaction takes place.

Regards,
Dreamchaser

I have a premium paypal account now!So all of u can transfer money directly.Due to fees associated with the same a small adjustment may be made to the final amount depeding upon on the order.A rough guide would be:

1.15 x shipped price.

Now email with ur orders asap or post here.And I welcome u to do the math for me:1.15xshipped price.I will confirm it ofcourse!

Pmed.. as wella s emailed. :d
aacha .. does the bank charges lots of taxes if i transfer the money through paypal? lol juss askin?

Please stop with the request for heatsinks etc.All metal,heavy and will attract security attention-I have had enough bad luck this year(another story!).Things like fans etc. will be a pain in the butt to ship to individual addresses in India.

Please be practical.Things like digicams(like dreamcatcher's),video cards,rams,cpus,any kind of card be it a sound card,controller etc. are easy to get thru customs.

No one wants video cards?I am disappointed!HDDs are susceptible to damage and I would not risk those.

Saifin:U can pay thru paypal for ur archos recorder and if so ur order can be confirmed immediately.

Otherwise please limit urself to single or may be two items totalling atleast $200.

fans+as paste?come'on!

I might not earn many customers this way but I had to put a stop to the fan and artic silver and dvd requests!

I am more than happy to help someone get some good deals provided ur request is logical and cost-effective.

And I'll stick to the formula I mentioned:1.15xnewegg shipped price.Please don't waste my time bargaining,I am not really making anything significant.

I am not bargaining and wont bargain .. can u bring my si 120 well i know its a hsf but still hsf is the only thing tht doesnt falls under any custom duties .. u can ask other te members who have ordered hsf's directly from frozen cpu just the shipping cost is on the higher side.
as of the fans and as 5 they r the only things that isnt available here as good .. i mean c'mon u wont get a silverstone fan here and as5 r costly real costly.
can u bring my mice then? razor copperhead...
lemme know about the hsf .. :(
Post Edited .. aight i'll get fans from here.
and thanks for the hsf :D

thanks .. :d will send u the $$$ within some days lemme know the paypal acc details in my gmail i've mailed u in gmail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back