Anyone wants to get stuff from U.S.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamchaser

Recruit
Aug 8, 2005
Happy news to Undertaker and Other Forums Member,

Payment for a requested product by me has been made to Undertaker today (few minutes back), both of us are glad on this and hopefuly more such sucessful transaction takes place.

Regards,
Dreamchaser

undertaker

Skilled
Mar 23, 2005
I have a premium paypal account now!So all of u can transfer money directly.Due to fees associated with the same a small adjustment may be made to the final amount depeding upon on the order.A rough guide would be:

1.15 x shipped price.

Now email with ur orders asap or post here.And I welcome u to do the math for me:1.15xshipped price.I will confirm it ofcourse!

x86

Skilled
Dec 30, 2005
Pmed.. as wella s emailed. :d
aacha .. does the bank charges lots of taxes if i transfer the money through paypal? lol juss askin?

undertaker

Skilled
Mar 23, 2005
Please stop with the request for heatsinks etc.All metal,heavy and will attract security attention-I have had enough bad luck this year(another story!).Things like fans etc. will be a pain in the butt to ship to individual addresses in India.

Please be practical.Things like digicams(like dreamcatcher's),video cards,rams,cpus,any kind of card be it a sound card,controller etc. are easy to get thru customs.

No one wants video cards?I am disappointed!HDDs are susceptible to damage and I would not risk those.

Saifin:U can pay thru paypal for ur archos recorder and if so ur order can be confirmed immediately.

Otherwise please limit urself to single or may be two items totalling atleast $200.

fans+as paste?come'on!

I might not earn many customers this way but I had to put a stop to the fan and artic silver and dvd requests!

I am more than happy to help someone get some good deals provided ur request is logical and cost-effective.

And I'll stick to the formula I mentioned:1.15xnewegg shipped price.Please don't waste my time bargaining,I am not really making anything significant.

x86

Skilled
Dec 30, 2005
I am not bargaining and wont bargain .. can u bring my si 120 well i know its a hsf but still hsf is the only thing tht doesnt falls under any custom duties .. u can ask other te members who have ordered hsf's directly from frozen cpu just the shipping cost is on the higher side.
as of the fans and as 5 they r the only things that isnt available here as good .. i mean c'mon u wont get a silverstone fan here and as5 r costly real costly.
can u bring my mice then? razor copperhead...
lemme know about the hsf .. :(
Post Edited .. aight i'll get fans from here.
and thanks for the hsf :D

x86

Skilled
Dec 30, 2005
thanks .. :d will send u the $$$ within some days lemme know the paypal acc details in my gmail i've mailed u in gmail.

Status
Not open for further replies.