Apple announced iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C

guys,
I was thinking i will order iphone5s from apple.com and get it shipped to my ishopinternational address or ppobox address and get it imported to bangalore.. can you actually do that? if so what steps should i follow for the payment and all. iPhone 5s gold is 40k plus customs(not more than 5k)

Say it amounts to 45 k. Wont it be better to just pay about 15% more and get it from india itself.
Alternatively, you may wait for an ebay coupon and get it for around 50 odd k .

Eh? What do you mean by also...? They practically introduced it in the handheld comp segment.
Havent you seen their conference/events..? They been doing it for years now :)

Also cheating, i meant because recently there was a report about various android manufacturers fudging the benchmark scores.[DOUBLEPOST=1382172283][/DOUBLEPOST]
What's the difference? Apple products have international warranty.

They don't. At least not in India. An iPhone bought from outside India does not have warranty in India.
When it comes to iPad/iPod (??), the scenario is different, they have Indian warranty too when bought from outside.

Wait for a Couple of weeks the price will come down and lots of seller will sell it on a cheaper rate on ebay..
Apple
Also cheating, i meant because recently there was a report about various android manufacturers fudging the benchmark scores.[DOUBLEPOST=1382172283][/DOUBLEPOST]

They don't. At least not in India. An iPhone bought from outside India does not have warranty in India.
When it comes to iPad/iPod (??), the scenario is different, they have Indian warranty too when bought from outside.
Even the macs carry International warranty

Back