Apple does away with headphone jack in iPhone 7

Apple has actually refused to share sales data:
http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/iphone-7-sales-first-weekend-preorders-apple
While Apple fanbois might lap up this explanation, it is strange why not share what "supply" is there for the first weekend sale. Most of the time hiding sales figures is not a good sign.
Yes. And this time its not that easy for Apple too. This is the reason they have come up with the Apple Iphone Upgrade plan to provide new iphones (unlocked ones) after each new release to customers who opt for this plan. Nevertheless the plans are also too expensive and value the latest iphone at only USD250 after one year ... lolz....
Their sales are hit hard and they are struggling to retain the market cap they have. This stands true even in countries like USA coz now many other phone vendors are coming up with high spec unlocked devices that rival the apple phones. Only major benefit they have is majority of their user base is not very technical and they prefer the apple ecosystem (as they are used to it for long and now in a comfort zone). That one major benefit is in practical to overlook at most of their goofups..... but how long can they really take advantage of this??? Some day sooner or later their subscriber base will start moving elsewhere.

It's not necessarily that. There's a limit to how much time you want to spend fiddling around with your phone. I grew out of it quite quickly TBH the more I got busy with other things. From my usage pattern (coming from a Galaxy S2 to iPhone 4s to now iPhone 6s) the big takeaway for me was iphone lasted 5 years (including a no questions asked replacement due to a faulty iOS 7 upgrade), S2 lasted 15 months before the screen gave up which was a shame cause I liked the phone.

You would think that it's a good time to release sales numbers specially with the disaster that Galaxy Note 7 is going through.

I did not really expect but in last 1 year, I had to exchange an iPhone 6 Plus and last week my iPad Mini 4 through the apple store. The 6 Plus had the known touch screen issue while the wifi on iPad mini 4 would not start and toggle turned gray. Only because I am in US, I got a hassle free replacement and even better was that warranty of new devices started when I activated them. This means, my iPad Mini 4 bought originally in January 2016 now replaced with another brand new device has warranty till October 2017.

Now that note 7 exploding news has spread wide in india the diwali gifting will be hit. people would prefer gifting an iphone 7. all the more reason iP7 will remain pretty much same in sales.

Samsung should fix their battery's
Now even s7/edge series have battery explosion issue

As much as I don't want anyone to get hurt, this is what these companies deserve for not making batteries replaceable.
They could've just issued replacement batteries and called it a day if the panel was removeable, it won't deter them from designing such phones in the future but this is going to hurt their bottom line a lot apart from the beating its reputation has already received.
They just had their strongest quarter in 2 years and now it's all gone down the drain.

Fix is not to charge phone above 60%

So much for innovation.

Great Samsung

Biggest chit

Attachments

• IMG_3272.PNG
    IMG_3272.PNG
    206.5 KB · Views: 200
Back