FS: Mobile Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max 1TB Blue + Accessories

Never faced that issue myself. Maybe pick another service center? Really weird they ask you for an invoice. I have had service repairs to 6S, and 8. Not once was invoice brought up.
Invoices are not just for warranty.A invoice or a bill proves your ownership over a product.If dealer is not giving invoice then he have not paid igst/gst to govt hence illigal to be sold in India.Ya you still gets warranty on serial number because taxation is govt headache not manufactures.

bump
I'll just say the the way these these phones are originally bought is not exactly legal, hence the cheaper price. Anyone with queries can pm me anytime.
what is illegal in importing a phone ? I get all my Apple products from Dubai with invoice, is that illegal ? I am surprised by ur statement..

what is illegal in importing a phone ? I get all my Apple products from Dubai with invoice, is that illegal ? I am surprised by ur statement..
There are some illegal means to get the phone plus a full refund for it, im talking about those, not someone personally buying and importing one themselves. Most dealers selling it for that cheap buy and resell these phones. They may not cause any issues now but if amazon/apple/walmart etc decide to take action there will be problems.

Last edited:
There are some illegal means to get the phone plus a full refund for it, im talking about those, not someone personally buying and importing one themselves. Most dealers selling it for that cheap buy and resell these phones. They may not cause any issues now but if amazon/apple/walmart etc decide to take action there will be problems.
Your wrong my friend even my brother purchased 12 pro max from a retailer in Thane for a very good deal. What ur saying about illegal phones is pure BS. There is nothing like full refund blah blah blah. Its been more then a year his iPhone is working even his frds iPhones are working without any issues.

U mean people purchase phones from Amazon/FK and ask for refund telling ph is not received or no item in the package? I dont think such schemes work anymore, any high value item will have a OTP which the buyer would need to provide at the time of delivery.

I thought the discussion about many ph dealers importing iPhones from US, UAE or Japan and selling it for a lower price compared to Indian market price, there is nothing illegal in that.

U mean people purchase phones from Amazon/FK and ask for refund telling ph is not received or no item in the package? I dont think such schemes work anymore, any high value item will have a OTP which the buyer would need to provide at the time of delivery.

I thought the discussion about many ph dealers importing iPhones from US, UAE or Japan and selling it for a lower price compared to Indian market price, there is nothing illegal in that.
I'm talking about usa not india. I dont know how its done but it does work in usa
EDIT-to others, PLEASE dont clutter the thread, if you don't wanna believe me that's fine but dont post here. I'm tired of explaining stuff. I'm not saying those phones dont work, i'm just saying how they are bought is not legal

people buy phone in USA takes insurance for the phone then report the phone lost and claim the insurance for it and send the actual phone to India. I have myself knowledge about these kind of scams done by shop owners .

Back