Apple M1 5nm chip launched for macbook air and pro 13 inch

So unfortunately my unidays verification is expired now. Can someone who has a student Id please help me with the purchase on Apple store.

I'm planning to pick up Mac Mini or MacBook Air with 16gb RAM, do any of the stores/resellers offer these with discounts? Or is the official apple website the only option for customizing the RAM option?

got a good deal on a 3 months old M1 MacBook Air in great condition, 67k
loving the M1 performance so far and especially the insane battery life

That's a great price, man. Congrats.

I'm planning to pick up Mac Mini or MacBook Air with 16gb RAM, do any of the stores/resellers offer these with discounts? Or is the official apple website the only option for customizing the RAM option?

Physical stores do carry it, but 8gb is the most popular, and hence highest in number. I did find a couple of stores in Delhi selling 16gb when I was looking for one in March.

that's a steal man. why did the owner dispose of it for so less? just curious :eek:
reason was she was going for a 16gb variant with 512gb ssd..

infact the owner had taken an Apple care extended warranty for 3 years but I was not interested in that and was not willing to pay more, she had called Apple and got the extended warranty canceled and refund was issued. (I never knew there is such an option with Apple care to cancel extended warranty).

reason was she was going for a 16gb variant with 512gb ssd..

infact the owner had taken an Apple care extended warranty for 3 years but I was not interested in that and was not willing to pay more, she had called Apple and got the extended warranty canceled and refund was issued. (I never knew there is such an option with Apple care to cancel extended warranty).

Why don't I have such friends ? :confused:

Use HDFC card, final price comes to 83650rs

Use HDFC card, final price comes to 83650rs

Excellent price for those without student ID. With student ID and a CC with 1.5-2% cb, one can save a other 1500 or so.

any Macbook users here using ur mac with an external monitor and facing blurry texts ? I have a 24inch Dell full HD IPS monitor and the texts are blurry/pixellated :(
absolutely no such issues when I connect my Windows laptop, I have tried both HDMI & Display ports.

any Macbook users here using ur mac with an external monitor and facing blurry texts ? I have a 24inch Dell full HD IPS monitor and the texts are blurry/pixellated :(
absolutely no such issues when I connect my Windows laptop, I have tried both HDMI & Display ports.

biggest con of macOS. they removed this feature called sub pixel anti aliasing a few years back. Result? Everything under 4k looks shit. and it's indeed HORRIBLE.

i have mentioned it here a while back when i bought my air.

getting a 4k monitor is the only solution. not 2k too.

but man seriously, you got one heck of a great deal. :D put the money saved for a 4k monitor if it's necessary for your workflow.

biggest con of macOS. they removed this feature called sub pixel anti aliasing a few years back. Result? Everything under 4k looks shit. and it's indeed HORRIBLE.

i have mentioned it here a while back when i bought my air.

getting a 4k monitor is the only solution. not 2k too.

but man seriously, you got one heck of a great deal. :D put the money saved for a 4k monitor if it's necessary for your workflow.
since today morning I have spent over 4-5 hours trying to troubleshoot or fix this issue using few tutorials on reddit and other forums, but nothing seems to be working :(

this is huge bummer, had no clue about this

Are u sure any 4k monitor will work ? or I need to buy a specific model/brand ? I anyways wanted to buy a 4k monitor in few months

Back