Ashes Cricket 2009 Online Play

Hi Guys..

I bought Ashes Cricket 2009 pc 3 days back.When i bought the CD i never knew there was an option to play it Online.

Installed the game and found a tab-"Play Online" and i gave it a go and than i was trying to check whether i can see any game played online but no luck. :(

So i thought of creating a 10 over ODI game and as soon as i created the game i saw one guy who joined my game.. His nick was "Ari".

Started the game and i knew it will lagg a bit. So it lagged a bit during Toss but after that the it was pretty smooth.

I won the Toss and elected to Bat first

I scored 95 in 10 overs.

Ari started aggressively. He scored 52 runs in 5 overs with 3 wickets.:ashamed:

Than i gave bowling to my spinners and i found that he was not able to score against spinners and i was able to win the game comprehensively. :bleh:

Final score- India (dats me) 10 overs 95 runs with 4 wickets

Australia (Ari) 10 overs 82 for 6

I want to play online with all my TE frnds

My nick is rocky_pratik .Add me and i am sure we will have a good game.

:D

Please Post ur id's here so that i can add you

Ethan_Hunt, another n00b in the making. :p

BTW did anyone figure out how to edit the players to their real names instead of weird ass names?

Holy crap , the game is lagging like crap .............. i guess im up against some pommie kid & i cant see where the moron is gonna pitch . Also the game just stutters & locks for a second just before he leaves the ball. So my timing gets all messed up.

YAy , i beat psychosis in a 5 over game by 10 wickets

restricted him to 59 of 5 overs & then beat him to it in a measly 2.3 overs with no wickets lost !!!!

My first online game & victory !!!

@Zero cool same here man, even lags when bowling, I missed a catch coz of that :( add me. "phoenix"

EDIT : just played a over with psychosis. Got him out 3rd ball catch @Square leg :)

^rocky have added u. Seems local players see no lag :p Just got whooped nearly by psychosis. He made 163 off 10 overs :( I was chasing close when connection got lost.

Yo, anks lost by 1 run in a 5 over game ................ he needed only 4 runs of the last over but he miraculously managed to lose 4 wickets and make only 2 runs !!!

Online play is sweet. BTW his bowling style is pretty good :)

Back