Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Discussion Thread

re: AC Brotherhood - Discussion Thread

jojothedragon said:
The last romulus treasure is a bit tricky. You need to repair all water lines or whatever they are called. Then only the last lair is accessible.
Yes but you can do it otherwise as well. Although the ledge on the wall isn't visible (i.e it doesn't protrude out), if Ezio drops down he grabs onto the ledge and gain access to the archway which otherwise is blocked.

dinjo said:
Anyone tell me how to use parachute
Assuming you have acquired it from Leonardo, jump from a high rise tower and press [] for the PS3 and X for the X360.

Ensure that you have purchased it from the tailor first. Simply unlocking the achievement will not give you the chutes.

Desecrator said:
^WTH couldn't find all of Romulus'a lairs? :O That was damn easy. The reward is predictable though a la AC II. :p

And why not Leonardo's war machines? The last mission is pending I guess.

I finished all the missions...those are the SYNC percentages :p

Where exactly is the Romulus Treasure one which has Yellow wolf icon ?

Actually i could not figure out where exactly is the button(whatever) to activate the mission

dinjo said:
Actually i could not figure out where exactly is the button(whatever) to activate the mission

^which button to activate which mission ????

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Desecrator said:
^LOL was it not the same for the previous titles as well?

:lol:
Nopes...atleast...AC2 was clearer in this terms.

^In fact I read up on another forum/blog which got me into some thinking about the ending. :ashamed:

Btw it is about time they wrap up this as some trilogy. Maybe one more title and that's about it. Else they'll screw up the franchise just like Ubi did to POP. :|

Desecrator said:
^In fact I read up on another forum/blog which got me into some thinking about the ending. :ashamed:

Btw it is about time they wrap up this as some trilogy. Maybe one more title and that's about it. Else they'll screw up the franchise just like Ubi did to POP. :|
Forget about that....they are gonna milk it until people stop buying it :p

Its a yearly franchise now...2011 is gonna provide another AC game...Ubi told.

IMO ACB storywise didn't progressed much farther than AC2 did. If they just keep making AC games every year...the quality is sure to deteriorate. Look @ ACB the game had so much of screen tearing and the unusual pop-up on PS3 version, Clippings, etc...and many more things. It was a half baked game for starters.

@XXX

The Romulus Treasure which has Yellow wolf icon couldn't find how do i activate the mission ?

Have you completed any one Romulus mission yet? Asking this since the icon pops up when you are in the vicinity of the lair and not anywhere.

dinjo said:
@XXX

The Romulus Treasure which has Yellow wolf icon couldn't find how do i activate the mission ?

You have to complete...other 6 Romulus missions (same marker without color on the map)...to gain a KEY for the COLORED ROMULUS TREASURE MARKER !

^Don't ask bugger! :mad:

Somewhere around 85% for story mode (screwed up towards the end). A similar figure for Romulus' lairs (some levels esp. the last one chasing that guy on the tower and leaping into the well was harder!). War machines 100% (remember this since everything was done bit perfectly). But honestly, I wasn't targeting for a 100% completion. Like the last game collecting all the feathers strewn around Roma would be a major pain in the rear.

Not to mention I had to quickly finish the backlogs.

^:rofl: :rofl: :bleh:

I had tuff time in holding against other tanks in war missions and then in Romulus Missions, the level where there is this caves puzzle...that had to be completed within 8mins...i cudnt :(

Back