Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Discussion Thread

re: AC Brotherhood - Discussion Thread

Especially when the game asks you to go stealthy, by end of the game i had 6 Recruits who were all Assassins attended the Assassins Ceremony for them, when does the flying machine comes i.e in which Leonardo mission ?

Desecrator said:
^Stop winking bugger. Some sequences are hard - you'll know eventually. :p

That particular memory was not hard, and IMO its easy if u have patience to execute your move :p

I screwed it up @ the last moment and felt bored to retry the whole sequence where you should not be detected n reach Catrina :p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

dinjo said:
Especially when the game asks you to go stealthy, by end of the game i had 6 Recruits who were all Assassins attended the Assassins Ceremony for them, when does the flying machine comes i.e in which Leonardo mission ?

I thot this game doesn't have flying machine, it has Parachute :p

^The same damn thing happened to me. Started right outside Borgia's castle to find Caterina. Then scaled the building, the cutscene ensued, got into the building and the 2 guards who were overseeing Caterina saw me at the last moment. I did not have the dual hidden blades at that time either so couldn't take down both the guards together.

Andy, get the crossbow as soon as you can. For stealth, it is an excellent weapon. And upgrade the ammo carrying capacity as well. :)

WTF i didn't even get to fly parachute when does it happens ? Need to play the optional missions

^Just curious but do you even bother reading the posts here? :|

Go back and read post #137.

Reason i didn't read that post was i was still playing the game and wanted to avoid spoilers.

Desecrator said:
^The same damn thing happened to me. Started right outside Borgia's castle to find Caterina. Then scaled the building, the cutscene ensued, got into the building and the 2 guards who were overseeing Caterina saw me at the last moment. I did not have the dual hidden blades at that time either so couldn't take down both the guards together.

Andy, get the crossbow as soon as you can. For stealth, it is an excellent weapon. And upgrade the ammo carrying capacity as well. :)

HOw to get Dual hidden Blade ??? I am seriously missing it in Stealth missions :mad:

Complete the Leonardo mission and then sit on the bench with him and he will give you the dual hidden blade.

dinjo said:
Complete the Leonardo mission and then sit on the bench with him and he will give you the dual hidden blade.

Damn, Again waiting :mad: :mad: :mad:

Actually they should have given all the weapons from start n improvised on it, atleast hand weapons i.e. dual blades :p

oa xXx take a look at your trophy card on your siggy. Its wierd.

BTW just jb'd my console, should be playing Brotherhood soon.

Not sure if you need to complete any of his missions but the first time you meet him, he suggests that the 2 of you cannot meet anywhere in Borgia since he works for Cesare. So he advises you to meet him wherever the icon on the map is. Which generally points to a bench with 2 red clothes glowing when you approach it. Sit on it and Leonardo would approach you. And you can access his upgrades. :)

jojothedragon said:
oa xXx take a look at your trophy card on your siggy. Its wierd.

BTW just jb'd my console, should be playing Brotherhood soon.

Yea I saw it's weird. Some Problem with the Playfire.com

Congrats, so no more Online Play ???

Desecrator said:
Not sure if you need to complete any of his missions but the first time you meet him, he suggests that the 2 of you cannot meet anywhere in Borgia since he works for Cesare. So he advises you to meet him wherever the icon on the map is. Which generally points to a bench with 2 red clothes glowing when you approach it. Sit on it and Leonardo would approach you. And you can access his upgrades. :)

So u mean I need to look for 'L' icon on the map n go n meet him there. Okies. Will search for him tonight :D

^There are 2 types of 'L' icon. One which indicates the Leonardo's missions - you need to destroy his creations one by one. And the other which shows his locations. Read through the legend inside the map and it'll be fine. :)

And yeah attempt those missions - those are awesome esp. the concluding one. :D

Did anyone got anything apart from 3 upgrades which Leonardo gives i.e Hidden Blade,An Arm (something which helps in grabbing quicker) and another one , anything else does Leonardo provides ?

For the nth time - Para effing chute!

He gives it when you are done with all of his missions. It is not a very useful item other than claiming one trophy by jumping off Castel Sant'Angelo.

And yeah I was right when I said you need not complete any of Leonardo's missions to meet him first. You will be asked to simply locate the glowing box. :)

Seems like a missed a lot of things while trying to rush through the game :)

^already done with 5 Clusters :p

Trained the Recruits to Level 4 in whole day...:haha:

Back