Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Discussion Thread

re: AC Brotherhood - Discussion Thread

Come to think of it, I haven't even viewed Assassin's Creed Lineage till now. SHAME ON ME!

^Shame on You :bleh: It was Ok! But I felt it boring to see actors playing as Assassin's :p

I thought it was well done, at least the initial bit. The costume design and the stunt choreography was pretty good.

Saw AC Ascendance its just 8 mins long it uses artwork to explain the movie , AC Lineage was better

Platinum on Assassin's Creed 2 :clap: :clap: :clap:

Will Go onto RDR Undead Nightmare pack tonight :p

He playas!

Been playing ACB, its completely Borgia FREE now :D

m on Sequence 4 right now, wanted to know, how can we hire new recruits ??? I have Met Volpe, Bartemeleo & Claudia, but still not been able to recruit. I wanted to recruit, so that I can Train them in Project Legacy :p

Once you kill the Borgia Leader you get a slot for a recruit, they are 11 in total.

^You'll be able to do so after a particular sequence. To train the first few of them, you'll have to destroy the Borgia towers in the respective areas so those icons pop up in the map indicating citizens to be rescued. Once you rescue a citizen from the harassment caused by Borgia's men, he'll join your cause. Now start sending them to different missions and keep an eye on the probability of winning the respective mission - I ensured mine was almost 100% or close to it. Else they'd fail the mission and you'll lose them. If you lose a recruit, you'll have to go for their cremation ceremony - I faced the wrath once. :ashamed:

So initially send a bunch of them and let them upgrade themselves. You need to manually upgrade their health and armor as well by filling in the slots. Once they are finally anointed as the Assassino after performing the leap of faith, they are extremely powerful and can easily face a mission single-handedly. :)

Hmm...Ok :D

Will wait...b/w dont you think its a bit tedious this time the renovation of all utilities and structures etc. this, time. Too Shop quests etc. By End of the game play, I do not have any money left :mad:

xXx said:

Will wait...b/w dont you think its a bit tedious this time the renovation of all utilities and structures etc. this, time. Too Shop quests etc. By End of the game play, I do not have any money left :mad:

You hardly spend a lot of florins on renovations. By the end of the game, I had a kick-ass armour, a mace and tons of renovations done across Roma and my bank balance too had increased. The renovations yield you a good amount of florins, also start sending your brotherhood members on contracts and you'll keep getting a lot of money. Remember to withdraw it from the Bank.

xXx said:

You'll have loads of florins if you keep renovating every other structure in Roma. :)

Not only limited to the banks, tailors and blacksmiths but buying some of the monuments such as the Colosseum. They add to the revenue as well. And yeah more the banks you keep renovating, the vault storage keeps increasing. This will be helpful towards the end when you have loads of money and cannot spend on anything. I had my hideout filled with literaly all the paintings apart from the huge ones which would come there eventually as you progress through the game. And yeah do not forget to attempt the Romulus' lairs - those are very interesting and challenging. I loved each on them, the last one in particular - it is a bit different apart from the usual chase. ;)

So how's the 100% synch. progressing? :p

Every memory is 100% synced ;) except for the Sequence 4 (1st Saving-Catrina memory i.e. 4.1) except that, everything is 100% synced ;)

m doing all the important features right now and not rushing into the storyline, got the ability to recruit and recruited 3 members, and sent them to Venice for 1star difficulty mission. Will have to see how it works in Project Legacy, as I synced the save file. Heard I can train them in PL :clap:

Ok Trained them and levelled them to Level 2, sweet ;) Will train them more after 4 hours refill :D

^Stop winking bugger. Some sequences are hard - you'll know eventually. :p

Back