Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Discussion Thread

re: AC Brotherhood - Discussion Thread

Yeah, after Seq. 11, it skips to Seq. 14. 'The Battle of Forlì' and 'Bonfire of Vanities' are the respective DLCs released later.

Allwyn, could you accomplish a 100% synch. for all the sequences?

Desecrator said:
Allwyn, could you accomplish a 100% synch. for all the sequences?
Nope. I gave up after some time. It was quite time consuming and needed multiple restarts. If you failed a 100% sync oppurtunity, it would auto-save, which means no reloading the checkpoint. But I got quite a few 100% sync in all the sequences. It's a pity I didn't use my assassin's guild that often. Once I got the Mace, it was enough to take down a massive horde of enemy. The damage rate was extremely high on it.

@aAlly & Gannu...I got the Complete Edition of the game :bleh: which includes 12 & 13th Sequence as well :p

Ethan_Hunt said:
Nope. I gave up after some time. It was quite time consuming and needed multiple restarts. If you failed a 100% sync oppurtunity, it would auto-save, which means no reloading the checkpoint.
Exactly my point. It gets painfully irritating at times. I wish there was a possibility that you could reload the memory from a checkpoint saved later other than the start of it. Otherwise, I have achieved a 100% synch. for a majority of the missions. All I wanted to ask was, what are those repressed memories which would be unlocked if we were to achieve a 100% synch.?

^I got the Code to DL those DLC's and It got synced in the Game's Original Sequences, so it will be played in that sequence.

Anand Vinerkar | Facebook

The main menu screen states "Sequence 12 & 13 have been added to the Storyline"

Desecrator said:
All I wanted to ask was, what are those repressed memories which would be unlocked if we were to achieve a 100% synch.?
As far as I know,
Christina's memories are the repressed memories. You don't need a 100% synch in all sequences for that, just 75% overall sync. They unlock in intervals as your sync progresses.

Only completed 2 Leonardo Mission , Tank and Machine Gun how many more remaining ? Awaiting Flying machine

Also I only got 3 weapons from Leonardo does he provides some more ?

I didn't do a single War mission. May be that's the reason I didn't find one of those parachutes. :p

Ethan_Hunt said:
As far as I know,
Christina's memories are the repressed memories. You don't need a 100% synch in all sequences for that, just 75% overall sync. They unlock in intervals as your sync progresses.
Ah excellent! So Cristina's memories are those repressed memories which would be unlocked!

Completed 2 of Crisitina's missions - the last one was Last Rites. Another one was unlocked whilst in Seq. 7.

Btw the game has some subtle yet funny moments such as:

1. Desmond reading the mails. He could read from his inbox as well as Lucy, Shaun & Rebecca. There are some real funny mails in their respective inboxes. Like forwards sent to each other. :p

2. On top of the villa in Monteriggioni, Desmond can find an artifact - Maria's featherbox. Unlocks an achievement as well meh!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

dinjo said:
Only completed 2 Leonardo Mission , Tank and Machine Gun how many more remaining ? Awaiting Flying machine

Also I only got 3 weapons from Leonardo does he provides some more ?
There are 2 more - destroying 4 warships outfitted with cannons using a boat fitted with a smaller cannon and finally the flying machine with the cannon. Using the FM you need to destroy the 4 workshops, 2 carts and a messenger on a horse. The last one was awesome and you should play it - riding the FM brought back some good memories from AC 2! :D

Apart from the 3 weapons you are referring to, when you destroy all of his inventions, he will reward you with the parachute. You can jump off a tall building and deploy the chute to land safely. meh! :p

No wonder you guys completed it so quick. I believe Dinesh is yet to complete the game. :p

Yeah I'm going through each and every side mission , as I hardly get much of time on weekdays as i reach home at 8.30

dinjo said:
Yeah I'm going through each and every side mission , as I hardly get much of time on weekdays as i reach home at 8.30
Aiming for 100% completion, are we? :p

lol...gr8..I too look for achieving 100% @ AC2....playing all the missions, finished Glyphs, Altair Armor, Templar Lairs (3 nos.). Will play the SIde Missions after the storyline is over ;)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

did anyone tried linking the 2 AC games i.e. Brotherhood & Project Legacy (FB) ???

xXx said:
did anyone tried linking the 2 AC games i.e. Brotherhood & Project Legacy (FB) ???
One must link the gamer profile/UPlay to the FB page for this - I don't think this is possible for some of us here due to reasons which cannot be mentioned here. :ashamed:

Some of the capes for Ezio can be unlocked after reaching Level 30 on Project Legacy.

dinjo said:
Done with the game.Ending is even more confusing.

It's time for AC III to end this madness. This is one of those games, which would be best wrapped up as a Trilogy.

I'll go back and complete Leonardo missions once completed with RDR Undead nightmare.

Completed the game yesterday. Yeah the ending couldn't get any more confusing with the existing storyline. That said the gameplay wasn't any better over AC 2's offering. AC 2 was leaps ahead in terms of the non-repetitive non-linear gameplay, the new Animus 2.0, involved loads of side quests, improved melee and stealth combat modes, super-quick transport to the adjacent district, discovering the secret shrines and so forth. The switch to Brotherhood wasn't all that great except that you could recruit the civilians and train them to become assassins. But nevertheless the gameplay was pretty good and loved every moment of it.

Completed all of those Romulus' Lair quests - the treasure we are talking of here is Brutus' armor and few daggers meh! However the last lair at the Vatican was awesome.

Btw why was Desmond forced to stab Lucy? Does holding the Apple grant the ancestor the power to do so? And what happens to the Apple after he stabs Lucy? :ashamed:

I think I read somewhere Altair returns in AC 3. Don't recall the link though.

Back