Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Discussion Thread

re: AC Brotherhood - Discussion Thread

Sequence 8 started. The game is almost nearing its end but the storytelling is not so impressive in this one.

dinjo said:
Just saw the ending of the game,

*removes hidden blade to slice Dinjo in half*

Dinjo BEWARE! If you post even the slightest bits of spoiler, the blade will do the talking. :p

Started playing the game today on PS3. Took lots of time to load initially. Game play is similar to AC2. I would have waited for the PC version , but I saw the ending on you tube by mistake.:p The ending compelled me to buy the game.

Guaran-DAMN-teed action! :D

Completed Castlevania at around 10:30 PM and fired the game right away. Completed sequence 1 in a single sitting. The game starts exactly where AC II concluded. And Ezio has become weary and older - I hate his new look with the french beard and the cut across his lips - looks meh! The visual quality is pretty good for the PS3 (screen tearing issues in the videos persistent) and yeah it does take some time for loading. Nolan North reprises Desmond Miles' voice and voice acting and the soundtracks are kickass!

The flirt sequence with Caterina! Gawd what the hell was that! :p :ashamed:

And yeah, Allwyn I did notice that hazy buildup on the top of the screen - this was obvious particularly when the level started wherein Ezio is led by Mario. Probably a bad case of HDR perhaps.

I wish I could take a day off tomorrow and complete a few more sequences! I really do. :'(

No No i didn't turn on the audio so don't know what was at the end

Dinesh, I got the first Courtesan mission. It popped up automatically on the map. I guess it's not glitched after all. ;)

I got my first 2 Assassin's recruited to the guild. I haven't tried any assassinations contracts yet, but will try them as time passes. Completed Sequence 4.

Completed Sequence 3 yesterday and by far the only missions where I was unable to get a 100% synch. were the secret missions inside the Lair of Romulus. 3 of them TBP - one of them was fairly simpler since it had to do with not getting the health reduced more than 3 blocks; the other 2 had to be completed in under 8 minutes which was hard! Although I have only attempted these lairs once, I felt 8 minutes is a bit too short IMO or perhaps a couple of tries should see me through them.

Damn, I notice frequent frame drops here and then. Bad port for the PS3. :'(

dinjo said:
The machine gun mission was frustrating were you have to be stealthy
I got 100% sync on that mission on my second try. The first time I killed a guard and it failed the sync. Then I realised that not only did we not have to be detected, but also not kill anyone till we destroyed the blueprints. :p

On Sequence 6 game is picking up now 5 Assassins Recruits and all Ranked as Assassins now who needs Thief's and Mercenaries.

On Sequence 6 there seems to be some audio problem.

I'm still confused about the sending those recruits for assassination contracts. Each time I send them for a contract, after 7 minutes, it says the mission was failed. Not sure what was the reason.

Are you checking the chances of success when you send them ? I only send the if its more than 90%

All my missions are successful.Send single assassins with lower difficultly missions and then start ramping up; 6th level is the highest in Rome completed it by sending 4 assassins all were level 4 assassins.

dinjo said:
All my missions are successful.Send single assassins with lower difficultly missions and then start ramping up; 6th level is the highest in Rome completed it by sending 4 assassins all were level 4 assassins.

Yep. That worked, thanks for the heads up. The 'Gatekeeper' mission in Sequence 6 was almost impossible to get a 100% sync. I knew I should have purchased those smoke bombs. There were just way too many soldiers to take down.

EDIT: Completed the game today and we yet again get a "WTF" ending. So now it's left up to the player to keep digging into this already confused storyline. Overall, I think it was decent enough game, although not as good as AC II. Time to decode the ending and make some sense out of it.

^So a 100% synch. in all the missions? Boy that would have been a tough one! The gatekeeper mission was tough alright. I was able to open 2 of those gates with the smoke bombs but those French retards kept chasing me like mad as I moved from a gate to the other and I had used the 3 smoke bombs by then.

Almost about to complete Seq. 7. Spent the weekend on upgrading recruits to Assassins, Romulus' treasure quests, Cristina's missions et al.

Bartolomeo is too hilarious as ever! The last game had some memorable quotes.

The funniest one ever, Bartolomeo to Baron in Seq. 6 - 'Nothing hangs between your thighs. In fact, there is a hole there so deep it reaches into the maledetto inferno! (****ing underworld)' :rofl:

xXx said:
m @ Sequence 11 of AC2....have to go thru 12/13/14 till 15 I guess ???
I don't think we got 12 and 13 sequence in the console version. They were added as DLC's later on.

Back