Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Discussion Thread

re: AC Brotherhood - Discussion Thread

Reached Sequence 2 today. I think I'll have to side-line Hot Pursuit, momentarily. It's getting difficult to toggle between the 2. Once I'm done with Brotherhood and Splatterhouse, I'll resume HP.

Dam! Was trying to get Full synchronisation while in the Romulous memory sequence, and completing it under 8 minutes wasn't as easy as I was hoping for it to be. Ah well, another time may be.

I struggled there since i fell down from top had to be careful some later missions full synchronization gets really difficult specially when the game wants to be stealthy

i just went for full 100% sync in sequence 2 since it was the easiest, besides theres no incentive of getting a trophy for completing the game to 100% on all missions.

Reached sequence 6 today on the ps3.

Game is not a jump in terms of awesomeness as it was from 1 to 2, but still enjoying it. Also the game looks good sometimes but looks crappy in others. Lot of framerate drops too.

Add me up - psyph3r-cn , will try multiplayer this weekend maybe play a game with fellow te members

There is one of the Borgia tower wose difficulty is Level 5 killed the leader but cannot climb the tower at the end i can't any ledges or borders to climb on

Damn it my hands are itching already! Should be commencing this hopefully by tomorrow - a fantastic weekend lies ahead w00t! :D

Quite surprising though! Only the three of you managed to play it by far?

^ Not many have JB with them.

The Caterina mission is so good , Ezio blushing looks so cute

Well the console crowd is relatively lesser in contrast to the PC folks. I guess Andy should chip in once he's done with AC II, which would be right about......?

Reached sequence 4. Has anyone tried the Courtesans and Thieves side missions? How do you exactly activate one?

Err....I seriously wanted to join u guys in AC: Brotherhood, but GT5 is keeping me busy these days :p

But its time to get back to finish the AC2....I have AC: Brotherhood & Castlevania wid me, haven't inserted the disc in PS3 yet :p

Reached sequence 4. Has anyone tried the Courtesans and Thieves side missions? How do you exactly activate one?

Go to Christina for Courtesans side missions.

The machine gun mission was frustrating were you have to be stealthy

dinjo said:
Go to Christina for Courtesans side missions.
You mean the one in which
we have a flashback of Ezio trying to hit on Christina?

If that was Courteseans mission, then I already performed it. How do you get more of them? Go back to Maria Auditore? Visiting the Brothel again didn't unlock any other mission.

dinjo said:
Does the Heart Icon appear in the map ?
The broken heart? It did. That was the Christina mission. Once it was completed, it went off the map. The Courtesean icon is a flowery one, right?

Yes only when Christina mission is completed , Courtesan mission would come up are you not able to start the mission ?

Where does it come up? That's my question. Did you perform any Courtesean mission?

Back