Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Discussion Thread

re: AC Brotherhood - Discussion Thread

xXx said:
I dunno I am not excited abt this AC: Brotherhood....Somehow it feels lacking in something :|
First complete the previous 2 titles. :|

The feeling of missing is probably because its the same character , just watch the ending and you will be hungry for more.

@gannu...i have played the 1st part....on PC, 2nd Part...almost half on PC too, got the PS3 version for the DLC's ;)

Will surely complete the AC2 on PS3....:p

Sorry for my ignorance but when does Brotherhood come out? I have played both on the PC and recently got the titles on the XBox (AC1 was on platinum classics for 799 and AC2 GOTY was on classics for 1299).

I'd love to get my hands on Brotherhood if it's single player mode is good. I am not going to hook it up to live to play it :p (because I can't.. some how my MTNL/Router lets me connect to Live but not play games on it so I don't subscribe any more.. I tried port forwarding but failed so if anyone has any more ideas, please let me know :))

OK, found the date on wiki.. can't wait to get my hands on it. I hope praashant has some good prices :)

UBI's Altair costume appeared in MGS4....this was bound to happen somewhere :bleh:

But Raiden is not an assassin.....he doesn't suits the bill here ???

@JA - Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood releases on November 19 for PS3 and 360, with PS3 users will get a free bit of DLC on launch day called the Copernicus Conspiracy.A PC version is expected sometime next year.

This was in the article posted above :)

Nov 16th US Date.

I'm hoping they just release it this weekend.

Too bad it's not this weekend.. too bad I can't get myself a Kinect this weekend either. I have 4 days of Diwali holidays from work.. I wish I could indulge myself in either of those.

I guess I can spend my time getting 100% on AC2 till I get either of those :p

Yes thats the reason i wanted the game badly this weekend.

BTW - I have to work tomorrow too :-<

Just one more week to go (or less for the 360). Need to get Black Ops completed by this weekend and make way for this game. Once this is out, I shall have nothing else coming in between. I have dodged watching most of the gameplay videos in the anticipation.

Maybe tonight so excited, hoping the ending is again top notch

Converted Italian to English

Eizo is coming tonight

^Lol!

And yeah dinjo, you better be sticking to spoilers this time! :mad:

I have started picked up learning Italian for last few days.

Oh and here I was thinking you were copy-pasting off Google translation tool. :p

I am playing Assassin's Creed I right now and like it very much, although sometimes it get a bit repetitive but its fun anyways, BTW is ASII better then its prequel?

Back