Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Discussion Thread

re: AC Brotherhood - Discussion Thread

Ethan_Hunt said:
Oh and here I was thinking you were copy-pasting off Google translation tool. :p
Nah, got some Italian books from my office Kwench library so this time no Subtitles turned on :bleh:

And yeah i'll try to use spoilers this time ;)

Single Player Launch Trailer

Mephistopheles said:
I am playing Assassin's Creed I right now and like it very much, although sometimes it get a bit repetitive but its fun anyways, BTW is ASII better then its prequel?
Better? It's miles ahead of the first Assassin's Creed. You don't even get a proper introduction of Altair, but in ACII, you go through almost every major events of Ezio's life, right from his very birth. If you like the first game, then you're experienced will be doubled in the sequel.

AC II is a life journey of Ezio

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Ezio has landed

As long as it doesn't force a new dashboard update, I'm good to go. Good thing I didn't update to the Kinect Dashboard just yet. I had a gut feeling this would have AP 2.5. :p

I guess the free rides over, for now. It won't work on both the new and old dashboard. The game forces an update for the Kinect dashboard, failing to which it won't boot. The only ones who are able to play this are the ones who have Samsun M25 drives, certain Hitachi drives and of course the Godly JTAG owners. Ah well, now we either wait for a IXtreme update or the PS3 version. :p

Anybody ever thought of changing the $SystemUpdate folder in the Games .ISO itself. That way the new update wont be forced upon us. Who knows it might work ......... but then again what would be the correct procedure for it ?

Developers won't be so dumb that removing it would allow the game to run , have to wait for PS3 version now.

Zero Cool said:
Anybody ever thought of changing the $SystemUpdate folder in the Games .ISO itself. That way the new update wont be forced upon us. Who knows it might work ......... but then again what would be the correct procedure for it ?

People have tried removing the update folder from the main game and repacking it, but it doesn't work.

Ethan_Hunt said:
People have tried removing the update folder from the main game and repacking it, but it doesn't work.
Damn !!! Do something Ethan, you are the Lord of all things "Ahem!"

Zero Cool said:
Damn !!! Do something Ethan, you are the Lord of all things "Ahem!"
I wish I could, but I'm handicapped right now. One of the reason I beat myself up for not having my console JTAG'd. :(

^Can't you not do it now? They charge a bomb for it. Perhaps Farookh sir can lend you some help in exchange for some beer. :p

Nah! I would have done it myself if I had an exploitable dashboard, but updating the dashboard last year, sealed my chances of JTAG. With the E-Fuses burned, I can't downgrade my firmware on the console. The more I think about it, the more I get enraged. Anyhoo, let's wait for the PS3 version. *shudders using the PS3 controller*

Just hoping PS3 copy lands , its available at gamestop stores so won't be long.

c4eva confirms new LT+ will be out very soon and ACB has been tested

Gameplay Video

Back