FS: Games Assassin's Creed Valhalla game code for PC | Rainbow Six Siege Gold Edition game code for PC

Dilbersha

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Kochi
Item Condition
Packed Brand New
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Oct 17, 2020
Shipping Charges
Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
na
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
trading for money
Assassin Creed Valhalla: 2200rs
Rainbow Six Siege Gold Edition: 2000rs

sasd.jpg
Screenshot 2020-10-22 181416.png

Screenshot 2020-10-17 184729.png

Attachments

• sPPTD06BrxoLcYKz.jpg
    sPPTD06BrxoLcYKz.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 615
Last edited:
I'm not too sure what to say about this but you should post an email of you actually receiving the code ( with the code blurred out of course) as proof that you actually have it with notepad or something with your username and date written on it.

I'm not too sure what to say about this but you should post an email of you actually receiving the code ( with the code blurred out of course) as proof that you actually have it with notepad or something with your username and date written on it.
i'll agree with that too

i will do that

Bump with a super seasonal deal
1k for gold edition rainbow six siege, no more a code but unused game in a different uplay account
Also open for offers for valhalla

I successfully claimed AMD code for them:​

startekselva

Naruto Kun

in their respective and rewards account. Now it's with UBI to release the game so they can get it on their play account as per this:​

ubivalhalla.jpeg

1 more non claimed assassin creed game left
also unused separate rainbow six siege gold account

my deal with @Naruto Kun is done
feedbacks exchanged

deals aren't completed so keeping the thread open​

Last edited:
Back