Asus P5Q-E Intel P45 Chipset Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodlines

Disciple
Asus P5Q-E Intel P45 Chipset Motherboard ( SOLD )

Asus P5Q-E Intel P45 Chipset Motherboard​

SOLD to demonic​

• Item: Asus P5Q-E
  • Condition: Used as my downloading/backup system
  • Date of purchase: July 2008
  • Remaining warranty: Yes (8 months )
  • Price: 3000 ( negotiable )
  • Shipping charge: Free
  • Shipping Method: DTDC
  • Payment methods: Bank Transfer
  • Return: Yes ( if it gets damaged while shipping )
  • Reason for sell: Using my custom Ion build system to save some space and power
  • Info: check the official site for further information and compatibility.

Ebay Listing:

Buyer can request for an Ebay Listing. After verification the buyer will be updated with the Ebay Listing link.

Please note, ebay charges some extras as their fee which must be paid by the buyer ( usually 5% ).

Description:

This unit was bought on July 2008, I'm selling this as i no longer need this motherboard. While shipping I will try to include all accessories which was obtained while purchasing this product.

Attention ! please read the following statement carefully.

This motherboard has one broken socket pin ( head of one pin ) . To be more precise the pin AE11's head is broken which is one of the power pin of the LGA 775 socket,

as per intel socket diagram it might be power/ground pin ( most probably ground ) .

But the motherboard works perfectly fine , i have been using it since 2008 without any problems. The pin got broken accidentally while i was cleaning the motherboard .

I was using E8400 with this motherboard and it never made a problem like instability, crash or insufficient power.

p.s. check this pdf for intel lga 775 pin layout design.

Package includes:

• The Motherboard itself
  • Accessories
  • Warranty papers
  • Manual

Special Note:

I dont have the original box, also read the thread carefully before buying it.

encl: 3 snapshots of the motherboard and cpu socket.

well to be honest the one and only one issue would be, maximum overclocking ability under LN2 / insane overvolting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back