Asus RT-N13U B1 - DD-wrt thread

@dinjo

budy for a pendrive with 2 ext2 partitions what should should be the startup script for r18777. this firmware has auto mount.

mount -t ext2 /dev/scsi/host0/bus0/target0/lun0/part2 /opt -o noatime

will this work

Since i dont have the device anymore i can't test and find what changes could be required.

If someone can give me team viewer access and run through the router for 15 mins i can figure out what needs to be changed

I just did a team viewer session with Revo and the drive is getting mounted as ext3 but /mnt wasn't getting mounted at correct point which can be fixed but its a no issue since everything works but its just that it shows mounted as /tmp/mnt , will check again today to sort it out.

okay bro will wait for your availability it works fine on the old firmware, multiple load is the only issue in r18777, tell me when you are ready, it would be an honour to see you work the magic.

<

Will work with revo on it and will update the post accordingly

ReVo_007

dear Revo 007 , i had seen your posts - you have been succesfull with " Mount FS by Direct Access Method" .At present i follow "Mount FS by Download Method" as per [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]the first page .Every thing is working fine with it.but i like to do it with "[/font]Mount FS by Direct Access Method" as this in not internet dependent during statrup ,so can you help me with some basic steps starting from partition to installation of transmission.

#sanDJ

hey well if you are using the current 18777 version of dd-wrt then direct <acronym title='For Sale'>FS</acronym> mount wont be needed as the drivers have been included. I have done a complete setup of it yesterday along with dinjo and faced a small problem which is not much . The only difference I found that Samba and FTP are not working if they a setup on optware as guided on DD_WRT Wiki or here. But the FTP and SAMBA services when activated by web GUI ,are working fine . Just give dinjo and me another day and the main post will be updated accordingly .

The mounting has been success on newer version only thing is FTP which you have to enable from web gui.Editing fstab has always being option but it should not be touched unless you get root mounted successfully.

I'll update main post with new instructions.

The mounting has been success on newer version only thing is FTP which you have to enable from web gui.Editing fstab has always being option but it should not be touched unless you get root mounted successfully.

I'll update main post with new instructions.

ok you are the man thank you

I bought new pen drive today.

Using Gparted, created 2 partition in ext3 format

Can't able to install optware..

try this bro

wget 'http://home.karneval.cz/10102207/optware-install.sh' -O - | tr -d '\r' > /tmp/optware-install.sh

sh /tmp/optware-install.sh; ipkg update; ipkg upgrade

wget 'http://home.karneval.cz/10102207/sort' -P /opt/bin; chmod +x /opt/bin/sort

Attachments

• 98696465.jpg
    98696465.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 162
I have removed the url tags the tags came up when forum was migrated on new piece of code.

Why are u using just 128MB of /opt ?

I have flashed my router to the [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]18777 firmware. Created two ext3 partitions using Gparted on my pendrive and the DD-WRT web interface shows two partitions under /dev/sda but only the first partition /dev/sda_part1 is mounted under /mnt. How do I get the second partition to mount?[/font]

I have flashed my router to the [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]18777 firmware. Created two ext3 partitions using Gparted on my pendrive and the DD-WRT web interface shows two partitions under /dev/sda but only the first partition /dev/sda_part1 is mounted under /mnt. How do I get the second partition to mount?[/font]

dinjo is working on it bro, till then you can use the old and stable firmware r16994. it is completely reliable

http://www.dd-wrt.com/site/support/other-downloads?path=others%2Feko%2FBrainSlayer-V24-preSP2%2F2011%2F05-08-11-r16994%2F

and follow the guide to the dot, everything should be okay...

Back