Asus RT-N13U B1 - DD-wrt thread

I USB Pen drive which I was using started giving issues, it gets auto not mounted and was needing cold restart. Using cloning tool cloned opt partition from USB to ext USB HDD and made necessary changes in Configuration and now everything is working fine (transmission and pyload, remote management

Anyone interested in purchasing an RT-N13U B1? I could put a for sale thread up. My stupid ISP has changed servers, etc and now the ASUS is incompatible. :(
Still runs the stock firmware btw.

^I don't think it can be made incompatible. Have you checked thoroughly?

Yup. The router works, but after a few hours if the connection disconnects then the ISP's local switch goes down and needs to be rebooted. The router works perfectly with a Tata Docomo connection in Delhi though :(

So the local ISP has given me a Tenda router for now and I actually couldn't be happier. It has Q0S with bandwidth control so I'm more than happy.

Any1 know how ot configure IPOE connection ? my new BB ISP is using IPOE instead of PPOE , so currently i am using TPLINK ADSL Router with Ethernet cable ISP provided connected to WAN PORT

For a month I didn't use my Asus n13ub1 when I chked now I couldn't ping so I flashed new firmware (stock) now Web interface is loading

From wired and wireless

Now I tried flashing DD-WRT build latest also 19xxx,20xxx build I am able to load Web interface only via WiFi
Ping to router is working but Web interface not loading in wired network only via wifi

So using WiFi I changed Web interface port still not loading

My router signal range has reduced and if I go out of the room where the router is I get wifi but cant ping the router even . So I guess my one is dead . Have tried all firmware possible , anyone know of any solution so that I can use it as a repeater at-least .

My hard drive attached was working perfectly till a few days back. Now when I connect the HDD to the router, the router restarts and starts but then restarts again and so on. Any pointers on what to check ?

How to configure ddwrt to work with login provided by isp (I'm talking specifically about cable Internet here), so that transmission will work.

As for cable isp's, we need to login into there portal first.
How to configure it into ddwrt so transmission can work.
This question also extend to other setup like this, ie. Raspberry pie.
(I'm planning of switching to RP setup/cable Internet)

How to configure ddwrt to work with login provided by isp (I'm talking specifically about cable Internet here), so that transmission will work.

As for cable isp's, we need to login into there portal first.
How to configure it into ddwrt so transmission can work.
This question also extend to other setup like this, ie. Raspberry pie.
(I'm planning of switching to RP setup/cable Internet)
i too had similar issue BBNL broadband , but i changed remember me time to 24 hrs(user control panel) and now i dont need to re enter UN & PW frequentl

So, it can be configured?
We just need to put the credential in the settings?
Can somebody please link me some guide for the same.

Back