FS: Video Card ASUS RTX 3080 10GB TUF GAMING

But here at the hub we could not find a similar package and after a lot of searching we found a small Redmi box with the tracking number and the same incorrect address on it as in the system [I have all the pictures]. So delhivery had no chance really of deciphering the address until I escalated it and asked them to correct the address.
The person has another sale thread for Redmi Y3: https://techenclave.com/threads/redmi-y3.209929/
Perhaps they shared wrong tracking number with you?

In any case, this needs immediate attention by seller.

OT: Seller was not very communicative and transparent to me as well for this Redmi phone, when asked for pics without cover, they were not uploaded here or shared elsewhere. Yet asked me to wait and kept me hoping for a couple weeks and asked my number twice for further communication via whatsapp for payment etc. but never contacted me and a few minutes later it was sold to another member who perhaps contacted before me initially but the point is when they already had a buyer why keep me hanging for almost 2 weeks?
Upon messaging them about this behavior of course I got nothing but silence.

The person has another sale thread for Redmi Y3: https://techenclave.com/threads/redmi-y3.209929/
Perhaps they shared wrong tracking number with you?

In any case, this needs immediate attention by seller.

OT: Seller was not very communicative and transparent to me as well for this Redmi phone, when asked for pics without cover, they were not uploaded here or shared elsewhere. Yet asked me to wait and kept me hoping for a couple weeks and asked my number twice for further communication via whatsapp for payment etc. but never contacted me and a few minutes later it was sold to another member who perhaps contacted before me initially but the point is when they already had a buyer why keep me hanging for almost 2 weeks?
Upon messaging them about this behavior of course I got nothing but silence.
I had shared my similar experience in the Market Feedback thread. Same seller. Another buyer was already there and kept me hanging without telling me that when I kept on asking for payment information. It appears that the lack of transparency and communication is consistent.
I had only asked @nithin1992 to post his experience in the sale thread after he had posted on the Delhivery feedback thread. The package was "insured" and if so I hope this gets resolved if its a fault of the courier. However, the buyer should have done his due diligence as there is no mention that the GPU was again back on sale.

Last edited:
Hope you get your money back, but it was a sketchy deal to begin with. Many members had warned above. Scammers only thrive when we let our guard down for a "too-good-to pass deal".
Let this be a lesson to all.

@puns You might want to take a look at this again.

I had already highlighted above about getting this card for 40k! that too with warranty!
This ain't FB or olx to sell 3080 at such dirt throwaway rates!
Even mining cards here are sold at a decent rates.
This was perhaps the major sign aka warning..
Definitely a lesson to learn considering the sketchy behavior of the seller in providing pictures etc. As for the pricing, in my opinion, even if it was listed at like 45k and someone went for it they would have faced the same issue. We as buyers can only go by the pictures posted, TE feedback etc. At the end of the day, if a buyer decides to take the payment and then do this, there's not much one can do to foresee it.
a police complaint with the details of the seller is appropriate here.
That's the next step if this doesn't go well. I'll wait for the advice of the mods.

Definitely a lesson to learn considering the sketchy behavior of the seller in providing pictures etc. As for the pricing, in my opinion, even if it was listed at like 45k and someone went for it they would have faced the same issue. We as buyers can only go by the pictures posted, TE feedback etc. At the end of the day, if a buyer decides to take the payment and then do this, there's not much one can do to foresee it.

That's the next step if this doesn't go well. I'll wait for the advice of the mods.

Sorry, but that is just counterintuitive. Saying that a buyer would have faced the same issue even if they had not disregarded warnings from others and the particular seller's suspect behaviour -- makes no sense. It's not about price being 40k or 45k, it's about being vigilant and trusting the community's general consensus. Many members had commented above that the deal might be sketchy or not genuine. There was no update here about the card being back on sale. There is no update even from you here that you paid for it and waiting for shipment. You conducted the deal on whatsapp only. You posted only after things went bad. You are facing this ordeal only because you ignored community guidelines and ignored red flags.

Don't get me wrong, I genuinely wish you get your money back and hopefully, it might even be a misunderstanding/miscommunication issue. But the rules and guidelines are there for a reason. Please respect them so that we can all avoid such drama in the future.

Sorry, but that is just counterintuitive. Saying that a buyer would have faced the same issue even if they had not disregarded warnings from others and the particular seller's suspect behaviour -- makes no sense. It's not about price being 40k or 45k, it's about being vigilant and trusting the community's general consensus. Many members had commented above that the deal might be sketchy or not genuine. There was no update here about the card being back on sale. There is no update even from you here that you paid for it and waiting for shipment. You conducted the deal on whatsapp only. You posted only after things went bad. You are facing this ordeal only because you ignored community guidelines and ignored red flags.

Don't get me wrong, I genuinely wish you get your money back and hopefully, it might even be a misunderstanding/miscommunication issue. But the rules and guidelines are there for a reason. Please respect them so that we can all avoid such drama in the future.
That correct but again as per @nithin1992 the seller directly approched him on whatsapp and oh my who wont be delighted to grab a 3080 in 40k Its a human thing right? Rest is history just like the everyday newspapers fraud thing..
But if she/he whoever is @NanditaRoy has whatsapped him, it may be quite possible he/she also might have approached personally to other guys as well who were earlier interested in the deal before the deal withdrawal..
Will urge those members to come forward and let everyone knowq here who all got such messages from the seller..

9 or 10 buyer had done deal with her u can ask with them

@NanditaRoy messaged me on whatsapp saying it's back for sale and can ship immediately so went for the deal. But from that instant they have been sketchy with providing correct pictures of courier box contents, not shared image of package after submitting to courier etc., even after asking repeatedly. On checking the tracking number I found out that the address provided was incorrect and when questioned @NanditaRoy responded saying it must have happened by mistake and the package has the correct address.

The package reached Bangalore and then it kept moving back and forth without reaching my hub. After following up with Delhivery on Twitter, Delhivery have helped in routing the package to my hub [HSR]. I had visited the delhivery HSR hub to get this confirmation. I visited the hub again and there followed an interesting turn of events. The package photos shared by @NanditaRoy before shipping were totally different, it was a large box with my correct shipping details on it. But here at the hub we could not find a similar package and after a lot of searching we found a small Redmi box with the tracking number and the same incorrect address on it as in the system [I have all the pictures]. So delhivery had no chance really of deciphering the address until I escalated it and asked them to correct the address.

I ended up rejecting the package and drove back home. it's clear it was a scam but the user is claiming the delivery pickup person or someone at that office has scammed them. Following up with @NanditaRoy on this for the refund and I'm yet to receive it; but they've promised to do it but they still haven't done it. Since afternoon today the number isn't going through and whatsapp messages not reaching.

Kindly advice on next steps. If anyone requires anymore details on @NanditaRoy 's provided address, phone numbers, google pay transaction, chat exports please do PM. Anyone who has dealt with @NanditaRoy please share their phone number / address / bank details or anything else that could prove useful.

Bought an SSD from @NanditaRoy a week back, got the product as described. Few days delay in shipping and my surname was wrong on the package, otherwise seller seemed genuine. Hope your issue get sorted out @nithin1992 .

Last edited:
I guess people need to calm down and stop blaming the seller /chastising the buyer for going ahead with the deal. It looks like poor communication from seller side. Mods have contacted and we will need to wait for the outcome from buyer/seller/mods. No point speculating

Last edited:
I guess people need to calm down and stop blaming the seller /chastising the buyer for going ahead with the deal. It looks like poor communication from seller side. Mods have contacted and we will need to wait for the outcome from buyer/seller/modes. No point speculating
It is not an issue with just one sale.

There have been a consistent rise in scamming incidents. TE has been a community of trust and many members can vouch for those experiences. Unfortunately these days, TE is being taken as a notch up OLX clone .... which it isn't.
  • The buyer should own up the part where they went ahead in a hurry to secure the deal; totally ignoring the guidelines and red flags . Also no one is speculating .. buyer in their update has clearly mentioned that they feel it's a scam
  • As for the seller, others buyers complain of poor communication. But have anyone added that as feedback ... NO.
  • On top of that the seller also limits who can view their profile (... I request mods to disable this feature for sometime. )
What would have happened had this deal closed smoothly ?? - Nothing. Neither the buyer nor seller would have cared . And the thead would have closed sans key updates.

@buzz88 rightly pointed out that it's about being vigilant and trusting the community's general consensus.

Last edited:
As for the seller, others buyers complain of poor communication. But have anyone added that as feedback ... NO.
The only other place where you can share feedback or raise concerns is here. I did. But I don't know if buyers go through that thread before deciding.

Had a deal with him , dude didn't sent all the accessories and packed in only the original box
When asked he said
1. He paid courier partner extra 100rs for box packaging , so they might've duped him (however earlier he had sent the picture of box which was not very visible but had all the details of mine ; i didn't paid attention to it that time but later realized that something was fishy)

2. When asked about the missing accessories he said he received the product like that and didn't used more than twice

As the deal wasn't of that big amount , i didn't felt going of all the hassle of returning it and kept it.

I paid him all amount in advance , left him feedback on 4th Nov , he hasn't exchanged the feedback yet and has not responding to my WA messages since.

Back