FS: Video Card ASUS RTX 3080 10GB TUF GAMING

Yea she is totally fraud number is off i had all the proof she had done fraud with me also i had all the proof and i will do complaint in cyber cell.
Mods first ban this person
I know admin is going nothing to do here after all this they still not have banned this person.in other forums mods immediately take action rather blaming victims.

Last edited:
Yea she is totally fraud number is off i had all the proof she had done fraud with me also i had all the proof and i will do complaint in cyber cell.
I know admin is going nothing to do here after all this they still not have banned this person.in other forums mods immediately take action rather blaming victims.
EXplain your scenario..

Explain your case please. Also what is the example here that mods are not banning proven frauds and blaming sellers?

Please explain your case mate.

Have you also paid for the card?

I was the same way cheated like nithin for 3080.but i am lucky i had given small amount as advance.if u want proof dm me i will share all screenshots and payment proof.
Also i will launching complaint in cyber cell.
And can u answer me why u have not block her still ?
You should also put admin method on this forum by taking 2-3 percent charges.now a days every group and forum has admin methods where admin hold payments and after buyer ricieve goods then they release payment to seller.

I was the same way cheated like nithin for 3080.but i am lucky i had given small amount as advance.if u want proof dm me i will share all screenshots and payment proof.
Also i will launching complaint in cyber cell.
And can u answer me why u have not block her still ?
You should also put admin method on this forum by taking 2-3 percent charges.now a days every group and forum has admin methods where admin hold payments and after buyer ricieve goods then they release payment to seller.
How are the admins supposed to block them if you won't share how you were cheated? They're not psychic you know

This thread was locked so not able to update here but this all deal come from this forum and this thread so believe or not you can't walk out by saying this

I will not be surprised if this is also entirely via DM/Whatsapp route like the other case.
Most definitely, it's off the forum deal there's no post history by the person here for any GPU purchase thread except this one.
And if they're talking about this GPU purchase then definitely seller asked for whatsapp no. and baited the buyer.

Now I get it, the "technique" of the seller was to not share their whatsapp number but just ask everyone interested for their number and contact them on whatsapp one by one checking who takes the bait without fuss like more pics/video etc.
Sadly some gullible buyers took it.

I was also asked for whatsapp number twice in DM for the Redmi mobile sale thread but I wouldn't have paid for the device anyway unless sufficient proofs were given which the seller was refraining from.
This thread was locked so not able to update here but this all deal come from this forum and this thread so believe or not you can't walk out by saying this
A locked thread should be giveaway of major alarms but before that you must have DMed and gave your number to seller and proceeded on other platforms. So, that's ignorance.

just all talk nobody still bother to ban her despite of knowing all this fraud just trying to avoid whatever platform is if u come to know any member is fraud should ban immediately.

I am seeing this forum since erdov time and so much fraud regularly happens on this forum but no action taken by admins.Also no admin method payment option such is every forum has applied.wich is kind of fussy here no issues now complaint in cyber cell they will identify all culprits and what’s going on this forum.

Updates , updates and updates !!! Sans those it's a shady affair. The hurry to grab a mouth watering deal is what leads to being taken advantage of.

Please be patient, be vigil and don't blame others for (mis)actions.

Yeah be patient cyber cell will find out who all are supporting this frauds in this forums.And i make sure they will do.
Learn from your mistakes. It's no shame to accept that you fell for the deal by looking at the price and let your guard down and didn't make sure if the deal is genuine. Paiso ka kya h ata jata rehta h but you gotta be vigilant for your own good. No one is responsible for any fraud that happens with anyone due to social engineering.

How many times was/is this highlighted? Almost on regular basis. Now we cannot run some online awareness campaign around yet whoever wants to fall for it will fall, eventually!
And this is where the scammer seizes opportunity.

If someone sooner or later comes with a 4080 deal for under 50k bought from oversees with xyz reasons I'm sure the buyer will only be seeing these figs: 4080 50000 while completely ignoring the cruel motive of the seller and then such thread comes up..

Last edited:
Share all details you have on the member, so we can add to the blacklist.

For info, this thread was locked on Oct 11, and unlocked now on Nov 15 on nithin1992's request :-
1669143958870.png

I know admin is going nothing to do here after all this they still not have banned this person.in other forums mods immediately take action rather blaming victims
Hey.... please give the Mods time to investigate and do their diligence.
I think, they don't get paid for this. They take time out from their normal work to contribute to this forum.

Back